Games That Had Really Unnecessary Parts/Chapters

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "build up your community" roadblock in the "Xenoblade Chronicles 2" DLC, "The Golden Country".

Basically, as you do side quests in the game the community around you gets stronger. You get discounts at shops, can sell items for more, have access to more quests, etc.

Which is a cool game play mechanic, but at the very end of the game you need to have Community Level 4 to proceed. Up to that point there's no indication that Community is tied into the main story. So if you're someone that doesn't really do side quests....you'd have to hurry through dozens of side quests just to access the final few parts of the main story.

The rest of the DLC is great except for this. :francis:

Fred.
Thanks for letting me ahead of time I just downloaded Torna last night:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for letting me ahead of time I just downloaded Torna last night:lolbron:

Don't let it discourage you breh, the DLC is awesome. Just make sure you do the side quests fairly often so you don't have to burn through a ton of them at the end of the game.

Fred.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
lol that was the first game that came to mind as I read the title...loved all the action initially but it was just too much of the same shyt and I got burnt out on it after a while...I made it to chapter 19 but just googled the rest cuz I was invested in the story...and I’m glad I did...the rafe “boss fight” looked like a huge letdown

Who the fukk plays through 90% of a game and says "fukk this shyt" then googles the rest of the final chapters to know the ending?

:mjlol::hhh::snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk plays through 90% of a game and says "fukk this shyt" then googles the rest of the final chapters to know the ending?

lol...that’s a reflection of the gameplay not me

I was bored by the time I made it to ch. 18

forced myself thru it tho...couldn’t bare to play the rest

btw I technically played thru 79% of the game (let’s call it 80%)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

To top it off the best part is chp 19 onwards. I think dude was just crap at playing the game but will try to front like the gameplay is the problem. Majority of people beat it and "gameplay boring" is lazy and often vague critique.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think dude was just crap at playing the game...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you climb...shoot and solve unchallenging puzzles lmao

but you’re a sony troll so I get why you’re saying this shyt

don’t understand the other dude tho

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you climb...shoot and solve unchallenging puzzles lmao

but you’re a sony troll so I get why you’re saying this shyt

don’t understand the other dude tho
Please I just disagreed with your opinion. I outwardly said plenty of times in the Horizon Zero Dawn thread how boring I found the game, was I a Sony troll then? I literally have said Uncharted 3 is wack, was I a Sony troll too? Just because someone likes an exclusive and disagrees with am opinion doesn't make them a "Sony troll".

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because someone likes an exclusive and disagrees with am opinion doesn't make them a "Sony troll".

lol...it goes well beyond that...anyway I’m not trying to “convince” you of anything...it’s easily apparent to many posters...your comments just can’t be taken seriously as many of them are simply not genuine...“sorry”

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol...it goes well beyond that...anyway I’m not trying to “convince” you of anything...
You don't have to convince me of anything. I post what I feel like posting, not my fault some of you are seriously bad at sarcasm or can't take jokes. You just saw I defended UC4 and quickly assumed "oh he's a Sony stan of course" but yet I've said many times Horizon is a little boring and Days Gone is trash? What kind of Sony stan has Xbox game pass and plays Halo 5 or Gears periodically?

No lies detected. Uncharted 3 is an awful game(by ND standards)

I'm not really feeling this yet tbh.. The combat feel unsatisfying thus far. I just reached Mother's Crown and just did the other mission with Sona and Varl.

I'm playing on normal.

Look at this shyt. bytch getting stuck and shyt.

I just don't know man this game been type boring thus far. and why the hell aren't my arrows hitting my targets?? it's like the shyt is unrealistically curving.

Breath of the Mild>>>>>>>>>Verizon Zero

giphy.gif

Scoreless Reviews

Metacritic 71

I knew this game was going to be mediocre from the very first trailer at E3 years ago. I seriously don't know WHY they green lit this game when TLOU Part II would obviously shyt on it no toilet paper.

Gears 5

Same. I'm really liking the campaign. I'm only on Act 3 right now. Haven't touched horde, escape and only played 5 or so MP matches.

Finally beat the campaign. It ended abruptly as I thought there was more. shyt was pretty good aside from the two open areas which I felt were padded. Now onto MP.

it’s easily apparent to many posters...your comments just can’t be taken seriously as many of them are simply not genuine...“sorry”
Not genuine? So if my comment is praising a Sony game it's genuine but if I'm critiquing one as evidenced above it's no longer genuine? Help me out here. It's okay fam, you don't have to like UC4, I just said I think you were probably bad at playing the game as you yourself said the "controls were wonky" which automatically let me know what's up but you just responded with a "shut up :mjlol:" when called out.

@Mowgli come get this nikka :mjlol: Quit the game on NORMAL because he was "bored".

SUUURE :mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ :snooze:

not too familiar w/ mowgli on this forum but hopefully his opinions are more fun to read than yours

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ :snooze:

not too familiar w/ mowgli on this forum but hopefully his opinions are more fun to read than yours
Of course my opinion isn't fun to read to you. You said one thing, I prove it wrong and now it's a :snooze: smiley because you can't really argue against that.

It's gonna be ight breh.:unimpressed:

My opinion was fun when you DAPPED one of the same posts I quoted above(the Days Gone-A PS4 exclusive being trash). You clearly are just a low key Xbox stan that hate how i openly critique them so this ain't even about Uncharted lol.