games that desperately need HD remasters/remakes?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Onimusha_-_Warlords_Coverart.png

Didnt read the whole thread so sorry if its been mentioned already but this is the only right answer. The whole series was fukking fantastic. On some japanese God of War shyt.

This came out a couple years ago.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The onimusha 3 intro is still the goat.

Donnie Yen directed that shyt too :ohlawd:

I heard they had to cancel the remakes to parts 2 and 3 due to low sales of the first HD remake. Onimusha 3 probably wouldn't be the same game anyway because I'm sure capcom dont want to pay for Jean Renos likeness. Shame too because 3 was my favorite one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Donnie Yen directed that shyt too :ohlawd:

I heard they had to cancel the remakes to parts 2 and 3 due to low sales of the first HD remake. Onimusha 3 probably wouldn't be the same game anyway because I'm sure capcom dont want to pay for Jean Renos likeness. Shame too because 3 was my favorite one.

I didn’t know who jean Reno was when that game first came out (i watched the professional years later) so i never understood why he was such a big deal until later on lol.

But I def loved 4 the most, i think it was the first multiplayer one as well, unless 3 was. The ending boss fight was amazing.

Capcom really was the king back in the day.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I didn’t know who jean Reno was when that game first came out (i watched the professional years later) so i never understood why he was such a big deal until later on lol.

But I def loved 4 the most, i think it was the first multiplayer one as well, unless 3 was. The ending boss fight was amazing.

Capcom really was the king back in the day.

Yeah everyone knew him as the professional, so whenever I'd bring this up theyd refer to him as the child molester :mjlol:

I never did get around to playing part 4, partly because the main guy wasnt samanosuke and it looked like they replaced him with some cac. However I do remember later collecting some of the mangas which were dope btw.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I liked the first Lost Planet the most, shyt is classic. Almost forgot about that game. I'm going to check it out to see if I still have Lost Planet on Xbox 360

First game was really good. Capcom went and dropped the cool storylines for the more generic multiplayer stuff later on.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I mentioned it in another thread but an HD remaster of Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks on psn would be dope asf. Love the intro and the way that guy yells "Mortal Kombat!!!!"

Last edited: