games that desperately need HD remasters/remakes?

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
Xenogears just needs a remaster, fix some of the text typo's up-res the graphics, make the music/sound HD and leave it the fukk alone.

Also;

Tecmo's Deception
Legacy of Kain; Blood Omen
Suikoden 2
Ridge Race Type 4.

Remasters all around.
I slightly disagree. yeah sure, they need to fix the typos and I think they should flesh out the second disc as it was clearly rushed by the end of the game.

But personally, I think it should get a full FF7 Remake treatment.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
Tenchu_Stealth_Assassins.jpg
I agree with this. it should be easy as well considering that Ghost of Tsushima can serve as a genetic template example for a new tenchu game

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I slightly disagree. yeah sure, they need to fix the typos and I think they should flesh out the second disc as it was clearly rushed by the end of the game.

But personally, I think it should get a full FF7 Remake treatment.

While there's a very small part of me that wants it remade, after the time shenanigans with FF7, I just want graphics and sound updates. Plus turn based with the martial arts just works. I feel like it would be too wild and out of control like FF15 if they got rid of that.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
While there's a very small part of me that wants it remade, after the time shenanigans with FF7, I just want graphics and sound updates. Plus turn based with the martial arts just works. I feel like it would be too wild and out of control like FF15 if they got rid of that.
I see your point and I dont disagree with it. but I still lean on the side of a full remake.

most of the development time for making ff7 remake was spent designing the battle system and adding a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't in the original game. you can tell the battle system is just a much more perfected version of ff15 and in the original ff7 game, midgar was only about the first 3-5hrs of the entire game. but the remake ended up being 30 hours with all the extra content.

so I'm sure they could do a few tweaks to the system to make it fit for a xenogears remake.

in terms of the martial arts aspect of xenogears, again a few tweaks to the system can fix that. if they can make tifa fight with her bare fist in ff7 remake then they can sure as hell make it work for xenogears.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
its weird cause its not even a big ask. If they do something similar to what they did with mass effect legendary edition....

I guess the issue is that Bandi owns the Xenosaga, Nintendo owns Monolith which is the developer. I guess they need to come to some form of agreement and Bandi hasn't thought it has been worth it yet. The best we have gotten was Kos-Mos appearing in XC 2.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So now everyones a Xenosaga fan all of the sudden? I remember playing that shyt and everyone clowned me hard for liking it.
I would assume back then people might have not given the series a chance. I feel like chugga's LP of Xenoblade 1 is one of the biggest reasons the Xeno series has gotten as much exposure as it did.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Kotor 2 with an actual ending + cut content

Shame how the goat star wars story got butchered by a rushed release :francis:

Midnight club 3 dub remix would be dope well :wow:

Been playing that a lot on the ps2 emulator

Imagine it with gta v next gen graphics :ooh:
maxresdefault.jpg

Project%2BNVRX%2B-%2BUltra%2BRealistic%2BGraphics%2BMOD%2B14.jpg