Games Getting Delisted From X-Box Gamepass

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I can definitely see this happening. Even with music. Record labels and artists are looking for a way to be fairly compensated for streams. One of the answers I’ve mentioned before is that they all open their own streaming service. It would be very anti consumer at first, but it would also raise the bar in competition which could result in better content for the consumer in the end.
Idk if this model is for videogames. I really don’t see what MS or any company making any significant amount of money from this. I really want to know MS end goal with this service tho

Are they trying to compete with Sony?

Or

Are they preparing for a app that is going to be on every platform including Sony down the line?

I just don’t see MS service making any money or taking off being exclusive to their platform. Netflix is in debt now, but in the end they have so many ways they are about to get paid. They got box sets. Syndicating shows with networks. Buying and selling on any digital platform. Hell Netflix even got a deal with Comcast. I watch Netflix through my cable box.

I ain’t gon front MS do go the future of gaming looking very interesting. Only if they had fukking games tho man. Prove me wrong MS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Post two year old links because you are so desperate to win console stan wars brehs.:russell:
Says the guy who made this thread to talk about...

The titles featured in the "Games Leaving Soon" section are as follows:

I know you guys are clueless on all things Xbox but the way the Gamepass program works is news to nobody. You expose yourself with threads like these if you was serious at all. Of course you can play dumb until the next thread, that's the usual routine so :francis:
Definitely interesting and supports some of my concerns about sub-based entertainment vs “ownership”

The Stan stuff aside it does raise an interesting point about sub-based content vs ownership. Discs are definitely going to go away. There’s no debating that. It’s just unfortunate to see the potential negative impact this could have on the consumer. I guess pirated roms could always be the answer to any concerns, but still, the idea of renting games is still weird to me. I’m an 80s baby though so my opinion about digital content is going to be biased.
You're too young to act like you're stuck in your ways bruh :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Idk if this model is for videogames. I really don’t see what MS or any company making any significant amount of money from this. I really want to know MS end goal with this service tho

Are they trying to compete with Sony?

Or

Are they preparing for a app that is going to be on every platform including Sony down the line?

I just don’t see MS service making any money or taking off being exclusive to their platform. Netflix is in debt now, but in the end they have so many ways they are about to get paid. They got box sets. Syndicating shows with networks. Buying and selling on any digital platform. Hell Netflix even got a deal with Comcast. I watch Netflix through my cable box.

I ain’t gon front MS do go the future of gaming looking very interesting. Only if they had fukking games tho man. Prove me wrong MS
I can assure you Xbox has a ton of games you would love. If you're a gamer then every platform will have something you like.

The Atari lynx was a shytty System but we all remember it had at least one cool game at the time. Was it primal rage? Maybe not but it had a fighting game with dinosaurs or some shyt.

3d0 had a fighting game that was mortal Kombat before mortal Kombat

The virtual boy had Mario tennis

The Xbox, that will have 100's games you never played that you'll love :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of those games make sense

Also seeing as alot of those are capcom games in kind of makes sense as capcom and sony are heavily in bed together.

Also seeing as VF5 is going to be a full game in yakuza 6 that makes sense also

Most of the microsoft studio ones are probably due to license issues.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Looks to be mostly Backwards compatible games. :mjgrin:

As a Sony Stan, is this the hill you want to die on? :comeon:

Remember when Psnow removed PS3 exclusives? :mjgrin:

Remember when you had to pay 2x as much and could only stream the games? :picard:

Remember when they removed PS vita support? :skip:

Imagine being obsessed over a product you don't own to deflect from the glaring holes in your own overpriced service. :pachaha:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Looks to be mostly Backwards compatible games. :mjgrin:

As a Sony Stan, is this the hill you want to die on? :comeon:

Remember when Psnow removed PS3 exclusives? :mjgrin:

Remember when you had to pay 2x as much and could only stream the games? :picard:

Remember when they removed PS vita support? :skip:

Imagine being obsessed over a product you don't own to deflect from the glaring holes in your own overpriced service. :pachaha:
remember when xbox was selling well :mjgrin:

remember when yall had great exclusives :mjgrin: