Games Getting Delisted From X-Box Gamepass

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Most likely each company is going to try to launch their own service.

It's getting to the point that everything that you consume will be tied to a service. And because of copyright bullshyt, you have to take out several different subscriptions. Games, movies, books and music. Instead of owning your media you subscribe to get access to it.

That's why I prefer owning my shyt. My mp3s ripped from my cd collection. My books that I can reference. My film or tv series that I can watch at anytime regardless if I am on the internet or not.

Or torrenting the shyt and putting it on a offline hard drive

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
pop shyt and play dumb

thecoli-gif.4958

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Definitely interesting and supports some of my concerns about sub-based entertainment vs “ownership”

The Stan stuff aside it does raise an interesting point about sub-based content vs ownership. Discs are definitely going to go away. There’s no debating that. It’s just unfortunate to see the potential negative impact this could have on the consumer. I guess pirated roms could always be the answer to any concerns, but still, the idea of renting games is still weird to me. I’m an 80s baby though so my opinion about digital content is going to be biased.

What the fukk? :gucci:

How you an 80s baby and the idea of renting a game is weird?

Aint u ever heard of blockbuster?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What the fukk? :gucci:

How you an 80s baby and the idea of renting a game is weird?

Aint u ever heard of blockbuster?
Of course I know what blockbuster is. I’m talking about in the context of subscription based content vs being able to buy the games outright. I was mentioned in this thread because of a thread I had made on that subject specifically.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Most likely each company is going to try to launch their own service.

It's getting to the point that everything that you consume will be tied to a service. And because of copyright bullshyt, you have to take out several different subscriptions. Games, movies, books and music. Instead of owning your media you subscribe to get access to it.

That's why I prefer owning my shyt. My mp3s ripped from my cd collection. My books that I can reference. My film or tv series that I can watch at anytime regardless if I am on the internet or not.

Or torrenting the shyt and putting it on a offline hard drive
I can definitely see this happening. Even with music. Record labels and artists are looking for a way to be fairly compensated for streams. One of the answers I’ve mentioned before is that they all open their own streaming service. It would be very anti consumer at first, but it would also raise the bar in competition which could result in better content for the consumer in the end.