Gamepass this gamepass that. Gamepass A CANNIBAL?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

I wonder how long they keep this masquerade up until M$ shareholders say enough is enough and just can the entire gaming division:mjgrin:
Running on fumes not selling enough consoles shyt on the decline now gamepass being an handicap by chomping at the bits? :scust:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure how this could possibly be a revelation to anyone. That's the whole fukking point of the service. You pay for the service so you don't necessarily have to pay for the games.

Now, what would be really interesting to see is the conversion rate on people who buy the games at a discount once they've played it via Gamepass. If that ends up being crazy high or crazy low, it'd definitely be a surprise.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not sure how this could possibly be a revelation to anyone. That's the whole fukking point of the service. You pay for the service so you don't necessarily have to pay for the games.

Now, what would be really interesting to see is the conversion rate on people who buy the games at a discount once they've played it via Gamepass. If that ends up being crazy high or crazy low, it'd definitely be a surprise.

Even then it would have to be compared with the sale spike of discounted/on sale games in general.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Yup.

And they wonder why publishers, esp 3rd party, cater to Playstation customers. shyt ain't rocket science.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@winb83, I thought you told us Gamepass was the future yet we can see it’s a system that’s unsustainable :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who didnt know this???:dahell: this has been known from the beginning when it first started...:beli: remember that tweet from rockstar games about gamepass... you can bet your bottom dollar gta6 wont be on that shyt UNLESS MS cuts them the check of ALL checks.. i mean why shoehorn your billion dollar game on one solitary platform when you can literally make billions selling to everyone....

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

And they wonder why publishers, esp 3rd party, cater to Playstation customers. shyt ain't rocket science.
The key reason is market share because Sony got close to a 2:1 split, so of course you'll cater to a bigger split.

I do feel the wait for gamepass mentality def got publishers unhappy because many will skip on non blockbuster AAAs and indies due to it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The key reason is market share because Sony got close to a 2:1 split, so of course you'll cater to a bigger split.

I do feel the wait for gamepass mentality def got publishers unhappy because many will skip on non blockbuster AAAs and indies due to it.

Just like nintendo have trained their audience to buy their games at full price, microsoft has trained their audience to never pay full price for games or buy them at all