Gamepass for PC is not good enough

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
every man eventually finds a hobby where they tinker n build stuff. whether that's woodwork, cars, guns,PC's, etc. there's a giant satisfaction that comes with putting something together and it working that I can't describe. in PC's case, you get that satisfaction while also having the ultimate in resolution, frames per second, customization, mods, and backwards compatibility(if your budget can afford it).

I aint a pc snob by no means(I dont use the terms master race or console peasant, in fact I also play on consoles still) but it is a fun hobby with real benefits.

I’m more interested n building it than I am playing it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Microsoft loses potential customers, anybody who would've considered buying an xbox series x based on their experience w/ the PC gamepass offering would not want to touch this buggy mess with a 10 foot pole.

I say that having considered buying a series s for my gf spot to use my account there. sounds good on paper but I literally can't even use 80% of gamepass ultimate on my primary machine so I thought twice.
Microsoft already dominates the PC gaming market via the windows platform. They aren't going to takeover what steam offers there.

Their priorities are growing the xbox brand through the console experience and mobile game streaming.

Please don't debate this with me.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft already dominates the PC gaming market via the windows platform. They aren't going to takeover what steam offers there.

Their priorities are growing the xbox brand through the console experience and mobile game streaming.

Respectfully breh I don't give a fukk about none of that. I pay the money I expect the service, end of story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

PCs using windows doesn't mean Microsoft dominates the PC gaming market, microsoft is a non factor in videogames pretty much, Xbox division doesn't even make profit for the company

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The only ones pushing Gamepass PC are the stubborn Sony stans refusing to purchase an Xbox. For these broke Stan's, the Xbox One S would suffice.
do you game on pc? I do and GOG and Steam been better

not an Xbox hater, I play Halo CE every night on my series X with my squad. just curious.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't game on PC cause PC gaming is full of bugs. It takes someone with alot of time and dedication to be a of gamer.
I understand. it aint for everybody. I like pc gaming but get that some dont want to deal with the tinkering involved. I think its worth it but it aint worth it for everyone.

anyways, hope windows store gets more smoother for people to enjoy games :smile:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
57485863.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
UI and stability could definitely use an overhaul. Ultimately it’s dope for games u wanna play that u didn’t plan on purchasing tho. All these nightmare scenarios are an exaggeration imo.