Gamepass for PC is not good enough

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
also, isnt there some shyt with PC gamepass that forces you to use cloud saves and has the possiblity of deleting your files?
Don't know about that, but the whole experience really reinforced for me what Steve Jobs said, that Microsoft has NO style at all. Microsoft isn't serious about PC gaming.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the shyt with Ascent is some bullshyt, but it seems that is really the dev's fault

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the app is trash, ever since two weeks ago the app won't install anything without being ran in admin mode and half the time it still fails at installation after you download the files. For nearly the whole first year I had the service it wouldn't run 90% of the games because of some error with anticheat, that only got fixed through a system update. If it takes another year for this admin bullshyt to be fixed I won't have a gamepass subscription by then and definitely won't be renewing it. :camby:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gizmo has a Mac n dont even pc game. the troll goes on:deadmanny:
wolf-of-wall-street-the-show-goes-on.gif

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Sony Stan: I'll just play it on PC

:umad:

Microsoft loses potential customers, anybody who would've considered buying an xbox series x based on their experience w/ the PC gamepass offering would not want to touch this buggy mess with a 10 foot pole.

I say that having considered buying a series s for my gf spot to use my account there. sounds good on paper but I literally can't even use 80% of gamepass ultimate on my primary machine so I thought twice.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t tempt me :hubie:

I have been pondering it…:patrice:
every man eventually finds a hobby where they tinker n build stuff. whether that's woodwork, cars, guns,PC's, etc. there's a giant satisfaction that comes with putting something together and it working that I can't describe. in PC's case, you get that satisfaction while also having the ultimate in resolution, frames per second, customization, mods, and backwards compatibility(if your budget can afford it).

I aint a pc snob by no means(I dont use the terms master race or console peasant, in fact I also play on consoles still) but it is a fun hobby with real benefits.