Gamepass for PC is not good enough

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobody on PC uses game PC, steam sales always have games for cheap or you can go to a third party and get the codes

I never even opened the Xbox app that's one every windows computer

The game version are subpar to STeam because their the Xbox game PC version, they use different anti aliasing, probably don't support the ps5 controller, I don' know I never used the shyt

that's why I waited for the Steam release of horizon 4 instead of getting of the Xbox windows store

stop tagging me into this dumb shyt, you don't understand PC gaming, you think people buying high end GPUs give a fukk about game pass PC games are already cheap

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I been saying this. UI is trash. Can't find the local files for any game. And the fps on games is lower than their Steam counterparts.

Also, the variety is garbage compared to console game pass. If Microsoft is serious about "play anywhere" they need to strong arm these publishers to let them put the good titles on PC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used gamepass for PC, since i dont have an xbox.
i was about to play ascent on it , but i heard its like a worse different game compared to the steam version.

That's what I mean steam is the premier platform, you can use ps5 controller with steam, when the other platforms don't even automatically recognize the ps4 controller half the time

I didn't even know game pass I had a different version of the PC game I thought it was just the Xbox version of the game people were playing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I been saying this. UI is trash. Can't find the local files for any game. And the fps on games is lower than their Steam counterparts.

Also, the variety is garbage compared to console game pass. If Microsoft is serious about "play anywhere" they need to strong arm these publishers to let them put the good titles on PC.

also, isnt there some shyt with PC gamepass that forces you to use cloud saves and has the possiblity of deleting your files?