Gamepass family plan = Console war officially over

Daps
This is why I got both consoles.

PS5 will probably have the better exclusives (at least stuff I'd actually play) while Xbox GamePass let's me try out a bunch of games I'd never actually buy.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The desperation to fit in with the cool kids. Said to see Xbots go out like this.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The desperation to fit in with the cool kids. Said to see Xbots go out like this.
Meanwhile in reality...

Like, how do you put "Cool" and Mark Cerny in the same sentence without being a pedophile is beyond me :yeshrug:
And he's teamed up with Mr.Generations. You are cool because you pay $10 more per game to use your controllers rumble. So cool :tu:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Meanwhile in reality...

Like, how do you put "Cool" and Mark Cerny in the same sentence without being a pedophile is beyond me :yeshrug:
And he's teamed up with Mr.Generations. You are cool because you pay $10 more per game to use your controllers rumble. So cool :tu:

Where are the games? Where's Fable, Hellblade 2, the new Gears, Redfall, Starfield?

You're playing COD Modern Warfare 2. How much you get that for? $70

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Where are the games? Where's Fable, Hellblade 2, the new Gears, Redfall, Starfield?

You're playing COD Modern Warfare 2. How much you get that for? $70
Its funny how you named a bunch of next gen only games.
Tell me sir, name the PS5 next gen exclusives. I'll wait.

In fact, and this is the BEST question to ask you. You just named 5 upcoming next gen only games on xbox.
I can add to that, there's Avowed, Fallout New Vegas 3, Perfect Dark, Everwild, Forza 8
I could name another 5 but the point is made.

Now name just 5 upsoming PS5 exclusives? And just to make it a lil challenging, no marvel games :smugbiden:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Its funny how you named a bunch of next gen only games.
Tell me sir, name the PS5 next gen exclusives. I'll wait.

In fact, and this is the BEST question to ask you. You just named 5 upcoming next gen only games on xbox.
I can add to that, there's Avowed, Fallout New Vegas 3, Perfect Dark, Everwild, Forza 8
I could name another 5 but the point is made.

Now name just 5 upsoming PS5 exclusives? And just to make it a lil challenging, no marvel games :smugbiden:
My point is that Xbox games are always upcoming.

And you were mentioning the $10 extra to play the current gen version for PS5, yet you're playing COD MW2 on your Xbox SeriesX. This also costs $10 extra.

So when is it acceptable to pay extra for the current gen version

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My point is that Xbox games are always upcoming.
Halo Infintie and Forza Horizon will be played beyond this gen because they are fantastic titles
You seem to be upset that we have so much more incoming that you told yourself that is a negative :mjlol:
And you were mentioning the $10 extra to play the current gen version for PS5, yet you're playing COD MW2 on your Xbox SeriesX. This also costs $10 extra.

So when is it acceptable to pay extra for the current gen version

You seem a little unhinged at the moment :whoa:
First off, who said they was going on a videogame strike if any game is $70?
Street Fighter 2 was $79.99 on SNES and I day 1'd that bytch, got the last Ticket at Toys R Us :whew:

As for why its $70, Activision and 2K both been trying to finagle this by calling it the "cross gen bundle"
That was the first and last game I pay $70 for, because all fiuture releases will be included in Gamepass. So I was like Why Not :manny:
Its also the most popular game in the world, so this is a funny hill to maytr yourself on :yawn:
And then to use that as a justification for why The Last of Us pt.1 is $70?
Or why Horizon which they told you was $60, then they tried to get over on you and you was like "Well that's my daddy"
Now when will these prices go up? Next year for MAJOR releases. Maybe you didn't know this, on xbox we don't consider fake remakes as MAJOR releases. We actually get those types of things done FOR FREE. And if you're being honest with yourself, besides gamepass being the best option. If you want to be stubborn about it, all games go on sale within 90days. So $70 is only if you're pressed to get it day and and HATE gamepass. This does not affect 99% of xbox gamers. But you can lie to yourself and act like it does since you lie to yourself about the impact/importance of gamepass :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
spend 180 dollars a year for gamepass and still buy a bunch of 3rd party games for 70 dollars brehs

Next gen tax meme is officially dead

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
spend 180 dollars a year for gamepass and still buy a bunch of 3rd party games for 70 dollars brehs

Next gen tax meme is officially dead
Who spends $180 a year on gamepass :dahell:

And could you please explain to me why you're pushing this narrative when gamepass can be had for the low very easily?
Its been out for years and years and you been trying to scare people into "Well one day" and thats cool. All things one day go up in price.
is the increase something that takes away from the value of the service?

If so, make a thread on it. And if not, how about you stop LYING to this community that you claim you're here to serve. I don't like getting grouped up with people who operate this way and you guys stay trying to associate your bullshyt with me telling truths. Makes sense why you would do it but please stop.
Coli... :to: I'm not like these muthafukkaz right here :stop:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Meanwhile in reality...

I didn’t know who Mark Cerny was until I saw him mentioned here. I’m a gamer but I’ve learned I’m not the level of nerd I thought I was. Anyway…yeah…that Cerny guy is a weirdo.