Gamepass family plan = Console war officially over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
While nikkaz front on the greatness that is Gamepass, if you look a little closer you realize They are just envious that's all. Like Gizmo'sfukked, he really could benefit from Gamepass because of post like these...
I never said i wasn’t gonna play the game, i said I’m waiting for sale, literally the same thing i said about Nier replicant :unimpressed:
Waiting for sales eh, that "sale" ever get around old chap?
I have receipts for those too because we're playing chess over cheaaaaaaa :krs:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I don't, but you need help managing your emotions :hhh:

The purpose for the FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLAN is what this thread is about and because you're butthurt over the awesomeness of this deal you try to marginalize the messenger :umad:

You sir came in here not believing the truth and after you got receipts it's "well you got problems if you need to blah blah blah" basically doubling down on your ignorance on this threads subject
TrumpStation fanboys are the worst...
:mjlol:
what makes this deal so awesome though?
this is just a way to inflate their sub numbers

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:
what makes this deal so awesome though?
this is just a way to inflate their sub numbers
You're now being a total weirdo :stopitslime:
First it's "that's not what this plan is"

That right there means it's special to you because it is that and you're in disbelief. You then used the same Jordan smiley. It is what it is and you reply with "Well well if you gotta" on some you salty As fukk shyt. No, I don't have to do anything. I'm currently on a more expensive deal so :umad:

And while you vent here with your fellow Sony Stan's you now asking what's awesome about having the Netflix in it's prime with prime and Disney+ of gaming for only $5 a month and you're literally playing stupid. Wouldn't be doing this if the writing wasn't already on the proverbial wall :francis:

Big bad Sony holding on to regulators legs like Jeff van Gundy terrified of what they see. You guys being in denial only tells me you have no business sense. Finally and this is very important, you guys downplay the significance of Gamepass itself. It's not this decent service, it's truly amazing and the Sony offering can't compare. If it could then why isn't it popping off like Gamepass? Where's the logic if the services are the same or if Xbox is not as good. Clearly your not utilizing all the facts, and I guess you can say afterwards that it was just jokes? Cool story bros :tu:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nikkas hated and then joined the PS shyt as soon as it dropped and were hype

then shyt on "quality" when xbox gets games first day for free ... and they paid for the same shyt they hated on... without the actual good content

there's not even good arguments anymore

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Uppin for all the New Xbox gamers after Black Friday :smugdraper:

Before you do the link above, you should get 3yrs of XBL Gold. Then upgrade that for $1 (It will give you the option on the dashboard immediately after you hook up the 3yrs.

Then the link above will give you the family plan for a month if not more.

For everyone else, if you wanna test family plan out for shyts n giggles. You're welcome :handshake:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
looking-around.gif