Gamepass family plan = Console war officially over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We can all call a truce now, The cloud will be the hardware and Sony can still make vr headsets and run a couple gaming studios if they choose to continue with that (They'll sell off their studios like square/enix did) but to make this perfectly clear to those who are too out of touch to know...

Xbox Game Pass Family Plan Pricing and More Explained

Now it's broken down in every way in the link but I'll gerber spoon feed it to you so you can't lie to yourself and say you didn't know this :stop:

The Friends and Family plan for Xbox Game Pass is intended to encourage account sharing among multiple people, breaking the industry norm of cracking down on sharing practices by other streaming giants such as Netflix. The plan is set to allow up to five people enjoy the benefits of Game Pass Ultimate under one single subscription and one single monthly payment, meaning players can split the cost with friends or family to make some seriously impressive savings.

The poster known today as @CoolinInTheCut said I had to go through loopholes to get the current deal I have :laff: nah homey, I turned on my Xbox and signed up via the dashboard then it ask if you want to upgrade for $1. Jumping through hoops nets you the same deal for only $90 but even that is more expensive than what this thread is about so pay attention (I know it's hard for a Sony Stan)

Now with 5 accounts for $25 a month that comes out to $5 a month per person and $60 a year... total. You get Gamepass, you can cloud stream all the games, you can cloud stream remote play your own games as well, no console needed. I can play on y phone with an Xbox controller. Are you even aware of all this @CoolinInTheCut or @Gizmo_Duck ?

They are encouraging this, and it's not limited to your house or your state (just country) meaning you could start a Coli family plan and just join groups, $5 a month to eat better than you are now. You can't deny it's unbeatable at this price, but you have denied that it's unbeatable before this because you been judging from afar with a bias. And that's cool, but it's immature and just goes to show more about you as human beings. That's right, Xbox makes certain nikkaz look funny in the light. I imagine some of you are cretins :hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Meanwhile in the real world PS5 leading in sales.

:snooze:
In the real world subscriptions are not counted towards your sales of consoles but are sales in terms of revenue. You don't need a console to enjoy Gamepass unlike the competition so you're hanging on to the fact Sony manufactured more hardware. Does that benefit you? Great, then you don't mind if they raise the price for that hardware while Gamepass gets cheaper?

Cool, I'm glad we can agree on things :win:

@surf hates families everybody, one starred a family plan thread. 1 star for teaching this community that we all live and breathe for how to play games at the cheapest rate possible.

And look, I get it you guys mad. Why would you care or have a problem with more options to play games? You could only be one thing if you acted upset over it. It means you're envious :pachaha:

I can literally prove it, @Gizmo_Duck can you come here, I have a question I need you to answer...

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In the real world subscriptions are not counted towards your sales of consoles but are sales in terms of revenue. You don't need a console to enjoy Gamepass unlike the competition so you're hanging on to the fact Sony manufactured more hardware. Does that benefit you? Great, then you don't mind if they raise the price for that hardware while Gamepass gets cheaper?

Cool, I'm glad we can agree on things :win:

@surf hates families everybody, one starred a family plan thread. 1 star for teaching this community that we all live and breathe for how to play games at the cheapest rate possible.

And look, I get it you guys mad. Why would you care or have a problem with more options to play games? You could only be one thing if you acted upset over it. It means you're envious :pachaha:

I can literally prove it, @Gizmo_Duck can you come here, I have a question I need you to answer...

Don’t you ever in your life summon me to a thread :hhh:

Negged

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
someone with a family plan is not splitting the cost :mjlol:
that's not what it's for.
it's for families

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
someone with a family plan is not splitting the cost :mjlol:
that's not what it's for.
it's for families
And he even had the audacity in his ignorance to put up the goat laughing :dwillhuh:

Exhibit A:

This price includes the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service -including Gold- and can be shared with up to four people, family or friends. There will not be any kind of limitation, since according to the official website, the five subscribers can even play the same game simultaneously. The only condition is that all subscription members must be in the same region.

:hula:

Exhibit B:

There will be a limit to the number of people who can be invited since there will be a holder who will be in charge of the payment, who will be able to invite four friends or family members. However, these four members do not have to be permanent and may change over time, although there may not be more than 8 different members in a year. Nor may the same person be invited more than twice in a 12-month period.

You see, clearly you guys are not being educated on things like realities. But now that I'm here and you see what's good, you see I'm not making shyt up for a console war. Peep the threads title and realize there's more truth to it than you realized.

We at $5 a month, and this talk about ps+ having more games :laff:
Y'all still don't get it. It's not about quantity, it's about quality. One service gets movie theater movies day one while the other is paramount+ on its best day. Like, that's accurate and fair. Gamepass is like Netflix Amazon and Disney in one and can be had for as low as $5 a month

Where's the lie told @Gizmo_Duck @CoolinInTheCut @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Rekkapryde @levitate or whoever else that thinks we not playing chess over here :ufdup:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
And he even had the audacity in his ignorance to put up the goat laughing :dwillhuh:

Exhibit A:

:hula:

Exhibit B:

You see, clearly you guys are not being educated on things like realities. But now that I'm here and you see what's good, you see I'm not making shyt up for a console war. Peep the threads title and realize there's more truth to it than you realized.

We at $5 a month, and this talk about ps+ having more games :laff:
Y'all still don't get it. It's not about quantity, it's about quality. One service gets movie theater movies day one while the other is paramount+ on its best day. Like, that's accurate and fair. Gamepass is like Netflix Amazon and Disney in one and can be had for as low as $5 a month

Where's the lie told @Gizmo_Duck @CoolinInTheCut @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Rekkapryde @levitate or whoever else that thinks we not playing chess over here :ufdup:
if you need help splitting $15 a month video games should not be one of your priorities :hubie:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
if you need help splitting $15 a month video games should not be one of your priorities :hubie:
I don't, but you need help managing your emotions :hhh:

The purpose for the FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLAN is what this thread is about and because you're butthurt over the awesomeness of this deal you try to marginalize the messenger :umad:

You sir came in here not believing the truth and after you got receipts it's "well you got problems if you need to blah blah blah" basically doubling down on your ignorance on this threads subject
TrumpStation fanboys are the worst...

• Dap
Reactions: XII

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

“Ok, this is how we gonna break down this gamepass subscription…”

giphy.gif