Gamepass + backwards compatibility is all thats being offered from microsoft next gen

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m getting new experiences. I’m gonna get to play Cris Tales next month at no additional charge while if a PlayStation or Nintendo gamer wants to play that they’re paying what 4 months of Game Pass is worth. To me that’s a win. As a consumer I’m loyal to myself and what’s best for me not a company.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m getting new experiences. I’m gonna get to play Cris Tales next month at no additional charge while if a PlayStation or Nintendo gamer wants to play that they’re paying what 4 months of Game Pass is worth. To me that’s a win. As a consumer I’m loyal to myself and what’s best for me not a company.
The additional charge is your monthly subscription:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The additional charge is your monthly subscription:mjlol:
On PlayStation I have to pay $40 to play that game. On Xbox Game Pass I can do the gold conversion and get 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Unlimited for $4.17 a month getting 3 cards for $50 each. For that If in those 3 years they put say 3 $60 games on Game Pass that I would have bought I've saved money and everything beyond that is icing on the cake. I can already name enough games I want that are coming to the service that's gonna equal savings for me and that's inside the next 6 months.

So when I say at no additional charge I mean I'm saving money. Mind you this is on an Xbox Series X that I paid $100 for out of pocket. When you become obsessed with console exclusives you just ignore moves like that which can potentially save you a lot of money.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
On PlayStation I have to pay $40 to play that game. On Xbox Game Pass I can do the gold conversion and get 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Unlimited for $4.17 a month getting 3 cards for $50 each. For that If in those 3 years they put say 3 $60 games on Game Pass that I would have bought I've saved money and everything beyond that is icing on the cake. I can already name enough games I want that are coming to the service that's gonna equal savings for me and that's inside the next 6 months.

So when I say at no additional charge I mean I'm saving money. Mind you this is on an Xbox Series X that I paid $100 for out of pocket. When you become obsessed with console exclusives you just ignore moves like that which can potentially save you a lot of money.

weird argument I could say that about a ps5 ps plus game also.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
weird argument I could say that about a ps5 ps plus game also.
It's not a weird argument you just frame everything from Sony's perspective so it's not something you'd even consider. With Cris Tales @ $40 and Psychonauts 2 @ $60 I'm already $100 into the $150 those 3 Gold cards will cost me and we're just at August 2021. Add in Yakuza Like A Dragon another JRPG I'm interested in and its $160. The cards cost me $150. I'm sure over the next 3 years I can make that work. Atomic Heart, Eiyuden Chronicle, Replaced. It's already worth my time to do that and all those games are multiplatform. To buy all those games on PS5 That's well over double what those 3 cards would cost.

PS Plus isn't getting me new release games I was going to buy day 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's not a weird argument you just frame everything from Sony's perspective so it's not something you'd even consider. With Cris Tales @ $40 and Psychonauts 2 @ $60 I'm already $100 into the $150 those 3 Gold cards will cost me and we're just at August 2021. Add in Yakuza Like A Dragon another JRPG I'm interested in and its $160. The cards cost me $150. I'm sure over the next 3 years I can make that work. Atomic Heart, Eiyuden Chronicle, Replaced. It's already worth my time to do that and all those games are multiplatform. To buy all those games on PS5 That's well over double what those 3 cards would cost.

PS Plus isn't getting me new release games I was going to buy day 1.
And gamepass isn’t g3tting me games I would buy day 1, it’s all subjective I guess

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Will cop kena, wait on psychonauts

Oh now you gonna wait on it cuz I called you out for being full of shyt ONCE AGAIN:lolbron:

We’ll see though. I reaaaaaally want psychonauts also. Best platformer ever.

Can’t wait

I actually am looking forward to psychonauts 2 though, but its multiplatform

Brutal legend and psychonauts were like my two favorite games for awhile. I looked forward to anything by Double Fine but they’ve always had financial trouble and their games were never wildly successful.

I absolutely love the art direction of this game

Super hype for psychonauts. This is the year of platformer

Yeah, original Psychonauts was dope, i think i bought it the same time i bought my original xbox and jet set radio

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh now you gonna wait on it cuz I called you out for being full of shyt ONCE AGAIN:lolbron:

that was before they announced the release date. I don’t typically play and buy two games at once, and I already bought Kena months ago

i don’t do The Who.e buy a game and immediately throw it in my backlog thing I buy when I’m ready to play.by the time I’m actually ready to play it it might be on sale

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
that was before they announced the release date. I don’t typically play and buy two games at once, and I already bought Kena months ago

i don’t do The Who.e buy a game and immediately throw it in my backlog thing I buy when I’m ready to play.by the time I’m actually ready to play it it might be on sale

So is Returnal in the backlog then or nah?