Gamepass and PSnow will be the big battle ground next gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Or, if you stanned them this gen you most likely own the games and can play them anyway?

I don’t expect premium gaming experiences to be available on these services day 1 or at all. Much like I don’t expect discounts for Nintendo first party for my Switch. If Sony eventually puts their games there for a limited amount of time, more power to those that rely on the service to play them. They have had multiple +10M sellers this gen, some being new IPs. They aren’t going to throw away those numbers for a competitive advantage for services that are not yet profitable :yeshrug:

Xbox situation is...different. Their IPs are largely reaping diminishing returns. It’s understandable they’d flood Game pass with their games so these games can find an audience while getting more people to subscribe to the service at the same time.
Bruh, just stop it. First you was trying to insinuate that PSnow is a comparable service :yawn: you tried to make it seem like because you can download that streaming wasn't a factor. You can only stream the best ps4 games.. assuming they even there. The service was discounted about 4 months ago. Most of the first party exclusives have come and gone already. Pretty much everything you wrote was incorrect. I'll just address the first part because i don't care to enlighten you more. You said this...
Or, if you stanned them this gen you most likely own the games and can play them anyway?
You do realize 1000's of games came out this gen, and the way games are marketed is via hype. Out of a thousand games, maybe 50 per console is handpicked to grab your attention (regardless how good or bad the game is) and sheep are clueless on anything else unless someone else suggest it for them. More great games come and go without you knowing than great games you do know about. I learned that when i hacked my wii, gamepass is proving it today.

You don't understand and i get it because i didn't understand the appeal either at first. Had the same mentality you got. But they give it to you for free. Once you try new shyt? You'll realize you been missing out. Gamepass isn't about AAA titles you stanned already, it's about great games period. Stop being a fanboy yourself and you'll see it too (Tru Story)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass already won this. As with all the other services offered on Xbox.

SeXBox will be the best place to play games next gen.:banderas:

PS5 got a bunch a bunch stans....and naughty dog.:francis:
Can’t wait to play Halo 20, Gears of war 45, and Forza 33 :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, just stop it. First you was trying to insinuate that PSnow is a comparable service :yawn: you tried to make it seem like because you can download that streaming wasn't a factor. You can only stream the best ps4 games.. assuming they even there. The service was discounted about 4 months ago. Most of the first party exclusives have come and gone already. Pretty much everything you wrote was incorrect. I'll just address the first part because i don't care to enlighten you more. You said this...

Are you feeling OK? My only comment in regards to this was that you can download games on PS Now, which you can. I’ve not spoken about services being discounted, and first party games availability (aside from my lack of expectation). You drunk or something?

You do realize 1000's of games came out this gen, and the way games are marketed is via hype. Out of a thousand games, maybe 50 per console is handpicked to grab your attention (regardless how good or bad the game is) and sheep are clueless on anything else unless someone else suggest it for them. More great games come and go without you knowing than great games you do know about. I learned that when i hacked my wii, gamepass is proving it today.

You don't understand and i get it because i didn't understand the appeal either at first. Had the same mentality you got. But they give it to you for free. Once you try new shyt? You'll realize you been missing out. Gamepass isn't about AAA titles you stanned already, it's about great games period. Stop being a fanboy yourself and you'll see it too (Tru Story)

I can tell you’re a habitual rambler cause none of this shyt has got to do with me or addresses any of what I said :laff:

I don’t give a fukk about these services, and it’s not by force that I will. I buy the games I want to play at launch, and when I do feel like exploring mid scale or even independent titles I buy them directly if I like what I see to support said devs. I see the merits of these services for some consumers though, hence “more power to those that do rely on these services”

:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Can’t wait to play Halo 20, Gears of war 45, and Forza 33 :mjlol:
Sony tried but couldn't keep ppls interest in the fps genre but they failed so many times it's not funny (killzone anyone? ) and there's more God of war and gran turismo games which you never ceased to stan. So you're really saying you're fearful of the titles you can name that you never played. Im guessing you don't have a gaming pc either. Welp, have fun not having fun

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Are you feeling OK? My only comment in regards to this was that you can download games on PS Now, which you can. I’ve not spoken about services being discounted, and first party games availability (aside from my lack of expectation). You drunk or something?

I can tell you’re a habitual rambler cause none of this shyt has got to do with me or addresses any of what I said :laff:

I don’t give a fukk about these services, and it’s not by force that I will. I buy the games I want to play at launch, and when I do feel like exploring mid scale or even independent titles I buy them directly if I like what I see to support said devs. I see the merits of these services for some consumers though, hence “more power to those that do rely on these services”

:yeshrug:
Your entire post is just salty bytchnikka shyt :laff:

nikka said now in two different post "ppl who rely on those services"

That's like saying you don't fukk with Netflix because you buy blurays. But more power to the ppl who gotta rely on those services :hhh:

Like, nikka :mjtf:instead of buying a single first party game you could get gamepass and have them all. But it's not just first party, 3rd party games launch in gamepass all the time. Then great games you pass on because you can't buy everything.. then known great games. All that is part of the package. You tried to sound elegant but lack the intelligence :camby: