Gamepass and PSnow will be the big battle ground next gen

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not Teraflops or any of that bullshyt, but streaming services. I think both companies strategy will be to have exclusive AAA games on their streaming service not available on the other platform.

There are rumours that Cyberpunk will be exclusive on Gamepass day one and I’m not sure if it’s true or not since it’ll be extremely expensive for Microsoft to get that but having a huge game like Cyberpunk on your streaming platform six months after release exclusively will be the battleground.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also looks like Sony is finally taking PSnow seriously by having games like Control on there exclusively but they need to do more.

It’s a great service but for some reason they don’t do a good job of advertising it. I’d love to see them take advantage of their massive library from PS1-PS3 and dump them on PSnow. Put more indie first party games like Dreams on there as well.

I don’t think AAA games like Spiderman and God Of War should be on there as they sell millions, but put them there at least 6months after release.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Also looks like Sony is finally taking PSnow seriously by having games like Control on there exclusively but they need to do more.

It’s a great service but for some reason they don’t do a good job of advertising it. I’d love to see them take advantage of their massive library from PS1-PS3 and dump them on PSnow. Put more indie first party games like Dreams on there as well.

I don’t think AAA games like Spiderman and God Of War should be on there as they sell millions, but algae them there at least 6months after release.

physical copies would be cheap 6 months after release on the resell market though (not rapestop, but ebays and such).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
GamePass > PSNow
Both services are weak to ME in their current iteration though. (I own all the GamePass games I want and most are on sale for dirt cheap long before they make it to GamePass. It’s dope for people that aren’t buying games as often and are fine waiting months/years after release).
PSnow is trash in comparison and GamePass has too much of a lead at this point IMO.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
America's internet ain't good enough for that.

GNJU4dD.gif

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
GamePass > PSNow
Both services are weak to ME in their current iteration though. (I own all the GamePass games I want and most are on sale for dirt cheap long before they make it to GamePass. It’s dope for people that aren’t buying games as often and are fine waiting months/years after release).
PSnow is trash in comparison and GamePass has too much of a lead at this point IMO.
Considering game pass is only $10 a month and it's getting all Microsoft first party games going forward I'd say it's a good service and great value, especially for more casual gamers and for kids.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Developers will embrace Gamepass more due to it being more accessible and not streaming. One of the game developers said his game sales multiplied by a 100 once it was on gamepass plus he stated they got free advertising from Microsoft.

2K see the value especially with 2K and Red Dead.

PSnow is garbage and nobody will use that service. I think once Xcloud go live it is a rap for PSNow.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Developers will embrace Gamepass more due to it being more accessible and not streaming. One of the game developers said his game sales multiplied by a 100 once it was on gamepass plus he stated they got free advertising from Microsoft.

2K see the value especially with 2K and Red Dead.

PSnow is garbage and nobody will use that service. I think once Xcloud go live it is a rap for PSNow.
:mjlol: