GameCube was a better system than the PS2.

Agree

• Total voters
Daps
Got the Dreamcast for my birthday as a freshman in H.S.

Sonic, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi and Ready 2 Rumble had me set along with the original PS and that huge library.

Got the PS2 a couple of years later because DC was dead in the water. Built that library all the way up before switching to Xbox and basically getting most of the same damn games :russ:

Didn't know anyone with GC as their main console. It was GC + either Xbox or PS2.

All my homies tried to pressure me into getting the 360. Held out for a lonnnnng azz time and then got the PS3. Every last one of them brehs got RROD at least 2x.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, Bought it j for jet set radio future alone
It had quite a few great games. Integrated online multiplayer, built in harddrive, custom soundtracks, and was damn near a generation ahead of ps2 and GameCube graphically.

I remember the Xbox port of the splinter cell trilogy made the other ports look embarrassing.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Woat controller, it was like holding a steering wheel lol
Literally a blunt object with buttons

74fgph.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Xbox was trash breh…best graphics and custom soundtracks, but WOAT controller and rasslin games.

Woat controller, it was like holding a steering wheel lol

Literally a blunt object with buttons

74fgph.jpg
I know yall trolling on some stan shyt, but the Duke was revised to a much better controller not long after the console dropped.

s-scaled.jpg

This was the controller that came with my Xbox, and it was more comfortable than the dualshock and the GameCube controller.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I know yall trolling on some stan shyt, but the Duke was revised to a much better controller not long after the console dropped.

s-scaled.jpg

This was the controller that came with my Xbox, and it was more comfortable than the dualshock and the GameCube controller.
DualShock > GC controller > Xbox controller

Now they perfected it down the line but come on breh, I’ve never even heard of anyone stanning the OG Xbox :scusthov:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

s-scaled.jpg

I jsut agreed with you the xbox was the better console, but the controller sucked, both of them :yeshrug:

DS2 and the GameCube controller were far better

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
DualShock > GC controller > Xbox controller

Now they perfected it down the line but come on breh, I’ve never even heard of anyone stanning the OG Xbox :scusthov:
The revised Xbox controller>>>

don't mention that they fukked up out the gate with the Duke, Nintendo released that N64 abomination controller, sony released their first controller without sticks and removed the rumble from the six axis.

The dualshock was never a good controller and the GameCube controller was missing buttons and made some games awkward to control.

On this site you'll never hear anything good about any Xbox console, but the OG was severely slept on. Alot of standard features of modern consoles started with the OG xbox.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I jsut agreed with you the xbox was the better console, but the controller sucked, both of them :yeshrug:

DS2 and the GameCube controller were far better
Cap

DualShock was never a good controller, but the GameCube controller was worse.

Awkward stiff ass z button, no R3/L3, no L1, tiny ass gameboy dpad, little ass c stick, weird button shapes and placements. Shooters and fighting games weren't fun with the GameCube controller. That controller was great for smash bros and nothing else.

The s type was nearly the same as the 360 controller, which was the best controller up to that point.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cap

DualShock was never a good controller, but the GameCube controller was worse.

Awkward stiff ass z button, no R3/L3, no L1, tiny ass gameboy dpad, little ass c stick, weird button shapes and placements. Shooters and fighting games weren't fun with the GameCube controller. That controller was great for smash bros and nothing else.

The s type was nearly the same as the 360 controller, which was the best controller up to that point.

Agree to disagree :handshake:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
fukk no.

Crash Team Racing was a better racing game than Mario Kart.