GameCube turns 20yrs old

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the only Nintendo home console I owned(besides the Switch I own for 10 days this year.:mjlol:

This was back in 03, I used lived with my Dad and had just moved back to Florida with my mother sometime that year. I played on his PS2 and had games but he didn’t send it with me when I moved back with my mother so I only had my PS1.

Eventually Christmas rolled around and I really wanted a console and the Gamecube was retailing for $99 that Christmas. Looking back that was fukking insane. :russ:

Anyway my mom took me to Sam’s Club and we ended up buying one. It even came with a Zelda Collection with Majora’s Mask and Ocarina of Time and some of the older games. Here’s where I fukked up instead of buying a memory card my dumbass had my mom buy a Monsters Inc dodgeball game.:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
I played the games and had fun but I ended up having to restart the games everytime I turned off the console. Eventually my PS2 came and I never ended up buying a memory card and I never used it again.:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: