:whew:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Good times. :wow:
It was absolutely hilarious reading through pages about the Red Wedding again.

People's posts went from :lupe::wtf: :damn: :damn: :damn: :sadcam: :to: :patrice:
the fact that i was negged to oblivion back when we had negs and me and Ctdash and others rocked the bolton logo....i aint had that much fun posting in a minute :russ:

the fukkery that night was unmatched :ohlawd: we prepared a week in advance nikkas were getting quoted on past analysis , nikka were doing neg thread some folks couldn't go to sleep while others went to sleep crying

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Brehs I think GRRM needs to hire a ghost writer to keep the on screen Piffness coming? Game of Thrones does'nt have a future otherwise :damn:

Basically Martin penned the first book 22 years ago in 1991 and it was'nt completed until 96. It's taken him thus far 17 years to write the 5 books (1996-2013) that are currently in publication. Now that the TV series has been such a hit, it's only a matter of time before the TV show catches up with the books. What happens then:lupe:?

Will they suspend the show until he finishes writing? Somehow I doubt that, I'm willing to bet screenwriters will probably step in and write the story as they see fit or something along those lines. I wonder if having a few ghostwriter (recruited from Team Breaking Bad) or someone to help Martin pave the way to get series finished....see I don't blame him for cashing in on all his hard work, but for Fukk sake just finish the series off already :dahell: It's like having sex with a beautiful woman that's continually interrupted by phone calls :pacspit:

9Bxeazu.jpg
:russ:that fakkot still aint got no sympathy coochie of Khaleesi despite :cape:her sweet dragon ass all these episodes...she forever stay shytting on him on some brother brother steez....:pachaha:

Daps
the fact that i was negged to oblivion back when we had negs and me and Ctdash and others rocked the bolton logo....i aint had that much fun posting in a minute :russ:

Y'all llucky I can't neg on sight right now. :beli:

That shyt was uncalled for :to:
the fukkery that night was unmatched :ohlawd: we prepared a week in advance nikkas were getting quoted on past analysis , nikka were doing neg thread some folks couldn't go to sleep while others went to sleep crying

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Did I ever green u up as restitution for that eventful night? :lupe:
I know me and @Christian3o5 were going ham on everyone against the Starks :wow:
Reds were getting slung around shamelessly :banderas:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
indira_varma.jpg

Indira Varma as Ellaria Sand
pedro_pascal.jpg

Pedro Pascal as Prince Oberyn Martell, The Red Viper
roger_ashton-griffiths.jpg

Roger Ashton-Griffiths as Mace Tyrell
joseph_gatt.jpg

Joseph Gatt as Styr, Magnar of Thenn newest cast members, names are kind of out of order.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I think GRRM needs to hire a ghost writer to keep the on screen Piffness coming? Game of Thrones does'nt have a future otherwise :damn:

Basically Martin penned the first book 22 years ago in 1991 and it was'nt completed until 96. It's taken him thus far 17 years to write the 5 books (1996-2013) that are currently in publication. Now that the TV series has been such a hit, it's only a matter of time before the TV show catches up with the books. What happens then:lupe:?

Will they suspend the show until he finishes writing? Somehow I doubt that, I'm willing to bet screenwriters will probably step in and write the story as they see fit or something along those lines. I wonder if having a few ghostwriter (recruited from Team Breaking Bad) or someone to help Martin pave the way to get series finished....see I don't blame him for cashing in on all his hard work, but for Fukk s.

HBO has already said that they're gonna mov on whether he finishes the books or not.

George has given them the ending and all the key points