Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I have respect for #KhalessiSet but they stuck on idle. They may not be taking L's but they are stuck in bum fukk egypt recruiting a bunch of slaves. Until she engages her true goal,she just racking up a bunch of Ties. .500 team right there

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Honestly I enjoyed the episode.

The problem with some of you guys is that you go :mindblown: and ape shyt over great episodes like last weeks red wedding but you completely disregard and ignore the episodes that aren't so major but help set up the great moments like last week.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It was only the ending I had a problem with. Season 1 ended with the dragons, 2 with the walking dead and this was just weak compared to those.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
this episode was fukking great what the fukk:wtf:

other than wack ass leezy ending the season it was a great build

a great war coming from the north, arya stark catching her first adult body, gendry gets another season to @obarth's satisfaction, the forming of the aces and eights, jon snow making it back to the wall with ygritte tryna body him

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Can someone quote me when there's a download link. Don't wanna get spoiled lookin through the thread :guilty:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I felt like I'm back at the end of season 2 where the Nightwalkers are portrayed as the major threat approaching. I know several things have changed but the progression of the nightwalkers moving south has yet to move one bit from where it was at season 2 finale and for season 3, its like we're back at the same place as it relates to that part of the story line.

Given that, I still enjoyed the episode though. Its just that for a finale, I just expected more to hold us over until next year when the new season starts.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The finale wasn't weak brehs. Last week we got the main course and this was some dessert to tide us over for the next feast.

Arya is a born killer if she was a guy she'd be the trillest Stark of them all. Joffery ain't shyt just stays getting ethered by his Uncle and Grandfather. I think we finally caught a glimpse that Tywin does love Tyrion, he had tears in his eyes when he told him why he kept him.

They did Robb dirty with that wolf's head bullshyt I hope someday Arya gets to stab that old crusty muthafukker Waldor through his fukkin eye. That final scene with Dany almost had shedding tears, such a beautiful moment. Wonder if Jaime hit it right when the scene with him and Cersai cut out?

Short and sweet. I like it.

It should be mandatory for season finales to be 2 hours.

Or at least another half-hour.