Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
That ending was fine to me because of the red wedding I was on edge all show. This was the exhale I needed.

Who else from targset was on the edge of their seats when Pawglessi was getting groped in that crowd? I thought I saw people pulling out daggers left and right.:whew:

She can't be reckless like that next season. They gonna have to meet her in the lobby one at a time, she's not just anybody.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The finale wasn't weak brehs. Last week we got the main course and this was some dessert to tide us over for the next feast.

Arya is a born killer if she was a guy she'd be the trillest Stark of them all. Joffery ain't shyt just stays getting ethered by his Uncle and Grandfather. I think we finally caught a glimpse that Tywin does love Tyrion, he had tears in his eyes when he told him why he kept him.

They did Robb dirty with that wolf's head bullshyt I hope someday Arya gets to stab that old crusty muthafukker Waldor through his fukkin eye. That final scene with Dany almost had shedding tears, such a beautiful moment. Wonder if Jaime hit it right when the scene with him and Cersai cut out?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Like last season's finale, it just sets the stage for the next season. Last week was the true finale.

Gonna be a good run from True Blood, to Newsroom, then ending the calender year with Homeland.

Good shyt this season, see y'all in April :salute:

See some of you next week :steviej:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah...No way could they have outdid the Red Wedding...

I see my home girl Ayra turning into the killer I thought she would be...

And does Jon Snow and that sadistic fukk have the same mother or something?...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Brehs....how many HBO shows have you watched? They're all set up like this. The penultimate episode ALWAYS is the big climax of the season, and the finale is just used to set up the next season. Comparing it to Spartacus isn't fair because that's just not what HBO does.

I'll review later tho