Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
nikka somebody posted the name of the shyt like 2.5 seconds after you made that post, it wasn't a spoiler in any way shape or from :beli:

so lets do the math my nikka

if somebody posted that 2.5 seconds after I made the post

that means that we were creating our post at the same time :patrice:

which means there is no possible way that I saw that comment :patrice:

:patrice:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad cause I think that was the best fukking episode...and it was damn near no action ..

and I told ya'll about the fat fukk and his little weapon...

but the dumb ass left the damn dagger....what a fukking idiot ...

Yea he should've took that shyt with him, but I think he got more of them jawns my Chitown breh.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

The HBO schedule confirms that there will be a two-week break between the eighth and ninth episodes of the third season. This is due to Memorial Weekend, a big holiday in the USA. Last year the show suffered a significant ratings hit on this weekend, so HBO have opted to instead air a TV movie in the Game of Thrones slot and resume a week later. I'm also hearing there will be significant marketing coverage for the episode, similar to how "Blackwater" was trailed last year.
User blog:Werthead/Two-week break between Episodes 308 and 309 - Game of Thrones Wiki
:mindblown::snoop::beli:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:merchant: wasn't that the GOAT white walker tho?

:wow: they really fed us tonight. They definitely wanted to hold the fans down during this lil 2 week break.

Yo, Khaleesi don't even have the best body on the show, but I just wanna lick that bytch up & down.

I was afraid we wouldn't get to see her naked by season's end too. She definitely gave dude a full blown preview for his efforts too. :whoo: