Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was that the dagger from the Golden Child:gladbron: its coming full circle :wow:

Tywin/Numsy better watch out :heh:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HHf9f_SQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HHf9f_SQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam captain save a ho.. smh . Joff is his his mother's son. Both grade A ass holes.... Dany showing us T&A :jawalrus::obama::noah: Meli Mel with that red Puss..:noah: My nikka Daario finally getting face time. That captain stole the show.. Mormont seems a lil jealous though.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The captain is a top 5 character off one scene..:wow:

Tried sniffin' the box :wow:

Said pawgwithdragons ate his ass :wow:

The tongue flick :wow:
dude just didn't give a fukk.

Don't forget slapping slave ass on the way out.

Top 5 dead and alive

Khaleesei tossed salad y'all. :steviej:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Khalesi just fukked around and got an all-star team of generas. The 4 horsemen. General Daario, General OG, General Simp and Grey Worm :wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam captain save a ho.. smh . Joff is his his mother's son. Both grade A ass holes.... Dany showing us T&A :jawalrus::obama::noah: Meli Mel with that red Puss..:noah: My nikka Daario finally getting face time. That captain stole the show.. Mormont seems a lil jealous though.

I would be jealous too if I was Mormont. That nikka been following her ass for years and still hasn't got had a whiff of that. I got to watch other nikkas come and knock down this chick :beli:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm mad cause I think that was the best fukking episode...and it was damn near no action ..

and I told ya'll about the fat fukk and his little weapon...

but the dumb ass left the damn dagger....what a fukking idiot ...