The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
otter.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cmon, breh. You gotta cut B. Stark some slack for that. If your sister gets missing like that without an explanation you're probably going to pop off too.

Well yeah I'd be pissed but doing what Brandon did would be like me going against President Obama based off a rumor that he nabbed my sister Secret Service would dead my ass with the quickness :russ:

I would have listened to Hoster Tully and think things through before going HAM. I don't know who told Brandon about Lyanna for him to jump to conclusions like that, take some of his goons to call out a member of a royal family to come out and die without knowing the full story? :wtf:

He was way in over his head lol

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i was just at gamestop and picked up that game of throne game. i know it got shytty reviews and all that, but it was only $17 so i was like "fukk it"

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Well yeah I'd be pissed but doing what Brandon did would be like me going against President Obama based off a rumor that he nabbed my sister Secret Service would dead my ass with the quickness :russ:

I would have listened to Hoster Tully and think things through before going HAM. I don't know who told Brandon about Lyanna for him to jump to conclusions like that, take some of his goons to call out a member of a royal family to come out and die without knowing the full story? :wtf:

It wasn't like Brandon was an everyday citizen though....the Starks (and the rest of the houses) are basically royalty. They looked at the king a little bit different than everyday nikkas. It's like the Rockerfellers, Vanderbilts or any of those other prestigious families talking to Obama behind closed doors. The President can get nikkas yammed up with just a word but, those powerful families still have influence and would be :childplease: if Obama ever got disrespectful. Today, they'd just throw their influence behind a new Presidential candidate. In Westeros, they'd kill the king and replace him :mjpls:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

seen a theory that it was littlefinger, to get brandon to get himself killed.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
seen a theory that it was littlefinger, to get brandon to get himself killed.

I presented that theory in the book thread but @Klarifeye The Great shut that shyt down. :why:

Here's what I said on the theory: (Major Spoilers in there. This is definitely NOT for show watchers)
Petyr Baelish may have had a hand in starting the War of the Usurper. :leon:

The timeline here is sketchy because the main players are dead, but we know some things about the events between the duel at Riverrun and Brandon arriving at King's Landing.

After the duel at Riverrun (between Petyr and Brandon), Brandon left to gather homies from the North, Riverlands and Vale. Presumably he went to Winterfell to get his wedding suit and met everyone on his way back to Riverrun.

In the meantime, Petyr is stuck in bed for two weeks recovering from his wounds and bitter as fukk. He is then thrown out after the fact that he got Lysa pregnant.

Petyr travels back to the Fingers in a litter, which is a slow moving travel. Petyr would have taken the East-West road, stopping at the Inn at the Crossroads, before going Northwards and turning East for the Fingers. At approximately the same time Rhaegar and Lyanna would have been running away together in secret, probably going to Dorne and would have stopped at the Inn at the Crossroads.

The theory is that Petyr also stops at the Inn and gets to see Rhaegar and Lyanna there. He gleans two pieces of information: they were consensually running away together and they were heading for Dorne. He knows that Brandon will hear about Lyanna's disappearance soon, if he doesn't know already, and sees an to opportunity to defer Cat's wedding to Brandon.

So he writes letters :shaq:

1. Anonymous to Brandon: "Rhaegar has kidnapped your sister and is raping her in Kings Landing." (A lie with a hint of truth in it mostly by accident.) Brandon rushes to King's Landing in a rage.

2. Anonymous to Aerys: "Brandon and his friends are coming to King's Landing to kill you and your son." (Guarantees Brandon a hot reception when he does burst in.)

As we all know everyone that went to King's Landing to call Rhaegar out got murked nasty except for Ethan Glover (who died at the Tower of Joy). :whoo:

This is Petyr's descent to darkness, he can't kill with swords but he can with words.
Game of Thrones Petyr Quote:
Episode 7 - You Win Or You Die

“Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
I learned that I’ll never win, not that way, that’s their game, their rules.
I’m not going to fight them, I’m going to fukk them.”

:ohhh:

Queue letter number 3...

3. Petyr to Catelyn: We know she burnt it unread, thereby foiling Petyr's plan to get his hands on her. :ohhh:

Robert's Rebellion ensues.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I presented that theory in the book thread but @Klarifeye The Great shut that shyt down. :why:

Here's what I said on the theory:

The timeline here is sketchy because the main players are dead, but we know some things about the events between the duel at Riverrun and Brandon arriving at King's Landing.

After the duel at Riverrun (between Petyr and Brandon), Brandon left to gather homies from the North, Riverlands and Vale. Presumably he went to Winterfell to get his wedding suit and met everyone on his way back to Riverrun.

In the meantime, Petyr is stuck in bed for two weeks recovering from his wounds and bitter as fukk. He is then thrown out after the fact that he got Lysa pregnant.

Petyr travels back to the Fingers in a litter, which is a slow moving travel. Petyr would have taken the East-West road, stopping at the Inn at the Crossroads, before going Northwards and turning East for the Fingers. At approximately the same time Rhaegar and Lyanna would have been running away together in secret, probably going to Dorne and would have stopped at the Inn at the Crossroads.

The theory is that Petyr also stops at the Inn and gets to see Rhaegar and Lyanna there. He gleans two pieces of information: they were consensually running away together and they were heading for Dorne. He knows that Brandon will hear about Lyanna's disappearance soon, if he doesn't know already, and sees an to opportunity to defer Cat's wedding to Brandon.

1. Anonymous to Brandon: "Rhaegar has kidnapped your sister and is raping her in Kings Landing." (A lie with a hint of truth in it mostly by accident.) Brandon rushes to King's Landing in a rage.

2. Anonymous to Aerys: "Brandon and his friends are coming to King's Landing to kill you and your son." (Guarantees Brandon a hot reception when he does burst in.)

As we all know everyone that went to King's Landing to call Rhaegar out got murked nasty except for Ethan Glover (who died at the Tower of Joy). :whoo:

This is Petyr's descent to darkness, he can't kill with swords but he can with words.

Queue letter number 3...

3. Petyr to Catelyn: We know she burnt it unread, thereby foiling Petyr's plan to get his hands on her. :ohhh:

:whoo:

mindblown-kramer.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the whole scene, including the ho's is about control and getting what you want. Yeah, any ho can just lay there and get piped but that's not CONTROL that won't make a nikka come back and spend his whole income tax check in Gold Dragons on that p*ssy. She may have to be a ho, but she will get what she wants (money, secrets, affection).

He was schooling her on how he is always in control...how that one experience in NOT getting what he wanted in life drove him to never "get fukked" but to "fukk everyone else".

Lord Peytr "Littlefinger" Baelish would rather be a dikk than a swallower, breh. :salute:

:dead: at the Kanye line

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Here's what I said on the theory: (Major Spoilers in there. This is definitely NOT for show watchers)

Queue letter number 3...

:lupe: