Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh you better get up out of here before they report you for book spoilers for that "War of the Usurper" shyt

:pachaha:

Let them nikkas come...

1606693-AHHMKNB.gif

8ogmC.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yeah, seems you forgot. He tells the whole story to Ros even how Catelyn saved his life.

Ros' scene from HBO's Game of Thrones - YouTube

Finally a dude paying attention, he explains everything to them, says that Bran got killed before the wedding, says he will not play by the rules and will fukk all his enemies. He just said what I was trying to explain to that guy, he screwed the Lannisters , all of them. He let king Robert bankrupt the kingdom , he made money for Tywinn to appease his vanity . The whole play with her ass line was about that, make him believe it. Now examine the account books and you will see Littlefinger profited the most thru his various dealings .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Finally a dude paying attention, he explains everything to them, says that Bran got killed before the wedding, says he will not play by the rules and will fukk all his enemies. He just said what I was trying to explain to that guy, he screwed the Lannisters , all of them. He let king Robert bankrupt the kingdom , he made money for Tywinn to appease his vanity . The whole play with her ass line was about that, make him believe it. Now examine the account books and you will see Littlefinger profited the most thru his various dealings .

Not to mention, dude prolly ATE off that whorehouse too....:ohhh:

Before the war, the crown is basically bankrupt, but daily biz as usual.

WAR hits not all of a sudden a huge influx of commoners, knights and dignitaries flowing into the city. And in times like these people wanna get high, real high and real fast...and with that comes people wanna get loads of p*ssy. So more poor people are panic buying p*ssy and all the knights are just flossin and want the baddest bytches.

either way...Litterfinger cashes in off dat chaos. :obama:

Audible101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Göteborg, Sverige

Yeah, seems you forgot. He tells the whole story to Ros even how Catelyn saved his life.

Ros' scene from HBO's Game of Thrones - YouTube
:whoa: These sluts are engaging in play sex, ross swinging her delicious cow tities:whew:, and fingering this broad, and im suppouse to pay attention what this simp is saying. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man im so ready for tomorrow brehs. On the real though, its becoming all about targ set at this point. Im mean, as much as i like some of the other houses....who can really fukk with mama dragon. She got a deck of goons with no nips or flaws, these nikkas dont even cry :obama:.

What in THE fukk is happening with the night watch tho :leon:, that whole squad fell apart so fast brehs. I thought the wall set was on point at 1st but, they kinda seem like a bunch if random ass dudes in black at this point.

Btw, when is jaqen go make another appearance tho, or anyone from braavos for that matter. That nikka was on his assassins creed game for all of season 2. We need more of that ish.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
What in THE fukk is happening with the night watch tho :leon:, that whole squad fell apart so fast brehs. I thought the wall set was on point at 1st but, they kinda seem like a bunch if random ass dudes in black at this point.

lol that's exactly what they are :pachaha:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Fair enough, I forgot Ned's older brother's name. I do remember him telling the story of Cat's love shytting on him.

No doubt sometimes theirs so much shyt going on you either miss something or forget about it.

Even in the books I can't count how many times on a re-read I be like:mindblown::ohhh:cause I missed shyt the first time.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: These sluts are engaging in play sex, ross swinging her delicious cow tities:whew:, and fingering this broad, and im suppouse to pay attention what this simp is saying. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Because the whole scene, including the ho's is about control and getting what you want. Yeah, any ho can just lay there and get piped but that's not CONTROL that won't make a nikka come back and spend his whole income tax check in Gold Dragons on that p*ssy. She may have to be a ho, but she will get what she wants (money, secrets, affection).

He was schooling her on how he is always in control...how that one experience in NOT getting what he wanted in life drove him to never "get fukked" but to "fukk everyone else".

Lord Peytr "Littlefinger" Baelish would rather be a dikk than a swallower, breh. :salute:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not only that Brandon Stark was a major catalyst to the War of the Usurper. nikkas should not be forgetting about him. If he didn't go down to KL to call Rhaegar Targaryen out shyt might have been VERY different for the Starks.

nikkas really thought "THINGS HAPPENED" though...:to:

Edited for "OMG butthurt spoiler fakkitry" :stopitslime:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Not only that Brandon Stark was a major catalyst to the War of the Usurper. nikkas should not be forgetting about him. If he didn't go down to KL to call Rhaegar Targaryen out shyt might have been VERY different for the Starks.
Cmon, breh. You gotta cut B. Stark some slack for that. If your sister gets missing like that without an explanation you're probably going to pop off too.