Game of thrones now can never be considered the goat show

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean he's hitting now so I guess that draws the ire of people? He sang a tune which has been done before on this show. Singers are a big deal in Westeros and said one line. I don't see why people are pissed. If he told Arya, "I'm in love with your body." or something that would be different. But he didn't.

:russ:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The show wouldn't be the GOAT either way. Top 5 sure. GOAT? No. A show with flying dragons can't be the GOAT. No special effects are good enough . That being said. It's not like that ginger cac is playing himself on the show. He was a character, people going nuts about it tripping.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Fair enough. I think Meth being a fully fleshed out character helped with the suspension of disbelief. Ed Sheeran's cameo sort of fukked with my suspension of disbelief. It seemed like a real departure from the GoT universe.
So if Ed Sheeran was on the Kingsgaurd for a couple of seasons everything would be gucci?:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Real talk y'all acting like this dude is going to be a monumental character or something. It was a 4 minute cameo where he BARELY uttered more than 3 lines, hell they even had a knockoff Beach Boys thing going on and they didn't even let him sing LEAD:russ:

Get over it. shyt wasn't that serious at all

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
did they pause and let the studio audience get their cheers out when he walked om set?:russ:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
It's not about those other musicians they're not pop superstars with their face everywhere. But sheeran? What's next Bieber?
If they brutally slaughter him, like if the Hound cussed him out before driving an axe into his crotch then skull, I wouldn't be that opposed :ehh:

but yeah. overall, celeb cameos (at least ones that are actually famous, not some long haired dog smelling unknown cacs) kill the vibe. like, i'm sposed to be engrossed in the show, immersed, and you got some chart musician singing in there :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:
although sheeran does look like one of those ancient cacs:mjlol: