Game of thrones now can never be considered the goat show

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Real talk I thought he was in last season but then I remembered that wasn't game of thrones but some medieval show on FX that was canceled.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
When I traveled around for work we had a corporate discount at Wyndym hotels

Everytime I stepped into a lobby or walk into an elevator....

wyndam_BTrW7xL.jpg

I can't unsee this shyt no matter what

All I see is reward points and free wifi speed ugrades when Tormund is on screen:mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
He looks the part and talks part. Absolutely nothing wrong with an appearance, it's not like they threw in Britney Spears or eminem.

It's almost exactly like this, he's like one hit away:russ:

I don't mind that they used a singer, I find it disgusting HOW they used him. It's almost as if they had Treach in Sopranos look at the camera and say some shyt like "Guess it's my nature to be naughty :troll:".

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
After that ed sheeran appearance :mindblown:

It supposed to be a fantasy world

I love got. And I fukks wit ed sheeran but this ruined it for me

I didn't even recognize him. He looked like a Lannister cac to me. I didn't know it was Ed until people here was sayin it, it look like you must like and listen to his music then. I don't :manny:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i went from "oh this dude has a nice singing voice.. too bad he's about to die.. :ehh:"

to "hope that wine's not poisoned :lupe:"

to "why the fukk hasn't anyone died yet? :patrice:"

then the scene just ended and that shyt felt so out of place.

made more sense when i found out that it was ed sheerhan.. but man, they could've put a little more effort writing him into the show :comeon:

killacal

Banned
Daps
i went from "oh this dude has a nice singing voice.. too bad he's about to die.. :ehh:"

to "hope that wine's not poisoned :lupe:"

to "why the fukk hasn't anyone died yet? :patrice:"

then the scene just ended and that shyt felt so out of place.

made more sense when i found out that it was ed sheerhan.. but man, they could've put a little more effort writing him into the show :comeon:
She was gonna kill them but they humanized themselves too much to her just like lady crane :usure:

And we know from that scene shes not going to winterfell but kings landing for cersei's throat :dame:

So how was that a wasted scene :gucci:

I share font and smilies with you :hhh:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
She was gonna kill them but they humanized themselves too much to her just like lady crane :usure:

And we know from that scene shes not going to winterfell but kings landing for cersei's throat :dame:

So how was that a wasted scene :gucci:

I share font and smilies with you :hhh:

breh i dunno what to tell you. arya stumbled upon a boy band harmonizing in the woods. they share a rabbit and some drink. she freely tells a group of strangers she's going to kill the queen. they laugh and it all ends happily ever after.

that's not typically how it goes when people run across each other in the woods on the show.

the scene was clearly squeezed in to showcase sheeran :yeshrug: