Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have ZERO idea how anyone got lesbian vibes from these 2 girls…that might be a book spoiler under the guise of a “prediction” but I didn’t see anything that warranted that based on what I watched…the only thing I can see is otto asking alicent to use her friendship with rhae to try and manipulate her when the time comes…anyway great first ep…glad I rewatched it…I’m way more excited for episode 2 than I was before
ehh, i get it. Rhae was talking about Allicent riding away with her and their scene in the garden was questionable...that said, it's a sign of how we've been conditioned as of late. there's a LGBT storyline in everything so people come in expecting it and anything that looks like it's planting the seeds to a gay romance gets spidey senses going off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at the preview again that aired after the show and there is an older blond woman (not old tho)…who is she…is that rhae in the future? (I’m not referring to corlysus’ corlys’ wife)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehh, i get it. Rhae was talking about Allicent riding away with her and their scene in the garden was questionable...that said, it's a sign of how we've been conditioned as of late. there's a LGBT storyline in everything so people come in expecting it and anything that looks like it's planting the seeds to a gay romance gets spidey senses going off

idk maybe cuz of my experience as a teacher but that’s just how regular girlfriends are…but you’re a woman so who am I telling…I didn’t get anything sexual from that scene tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that’s Rhaenyra in her 20s. There will be a major timeskip in the second ep I’m fairly certain.

ok I figured it was her…I think that was a preview of what’s to come for the remainder of the season (I’ll double-check)…but it seems like there’s still a lot of “prepping” young rhae has to go thru before we get a time skip next episode…damn so the brother who was in here talking about a time skip wasn’t dropping spoilers…he was just simply paying attention to the damn show lol…so much went over my head lmao

*edit*

ya it says “in the weeks ahead” so we may not get that time jump next ep…I like the actress for older rhae…she look like someone not to fukk with

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The time jump happens second half of the season. It's not a spoiler. They have been open that there will be 2 different actresses playing Rhae and Alicent later.

Iont about "2 different actresses" plural. Princess Rhaenyra in all "their" glory. :troll:

Screenshot-20220821-221944.png

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK

He's the richest man in Westeros, is a badass, and dies of old age long after the war is over. Even gets a funeral fit for a king. So he'll be a major player from the beginning to the end of the show.
Didn't expect that with my cynical ass. :ehh::myman:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK

He's the richest man in Westeros, is a badass, and dies of old age long after the war is over. Even gets a funeral fit for a king. So he'll be a major player from the beginning to the end of the show.

Yeah but
He only lives to old age after he licks the bottom of the true peerless bloodline's boot, when the wolves come south. Glad to see he's a breh tho.