Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else reminded more of LOTR with this series? It feels more fantasy and the voice over at the beginning reminded me of Galadriel

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else reminded more of LOTR with this series? It feels more fantasy and the voice over at the beginning reminded me of Galadriel
That’s a good thing in my eyes. The previous show runners were afraid of the fantastical elements of the books. It’s cool to have one who embraces it

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
bout to update my avi.

@obarth where you at my OG Targ? :damn: we need you

Attachments

• FOjtpzsX0AIFzz1.jpg
    FOjtpzsX0AIFzz1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 20

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
The way Otto sent alicent up there made it seem like this wasn’t his first time telling her to do something like that
She didn't seem too thrown off by it either. I know she didn't want to disappoint her father, but yeah that whole pimp my daughter out didn't seem to out of the ordinary for him. I thought he was more of a stand up guy until that moment.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She didn't seem too thrown off by it either. I know she didn't want to disappoint her father, but yeah that whole pimp my daughter out didn't seem to out of the ordinary for him. I thought he was more of a stand up guy until that moment.
stand up guy? breh was beefing hard with Daemon. Motherfukker wants the throne.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
stand up guy? breh was beefing hard with Daemon. Motherfukker wants the throne.
Stand up guy in the sense of letting everyone know that Daemon was fukking up and couldn't be trusted. At first, I thought he was just trying to keep the kingdom from going down the wrong path. As the show went on I could tell Otto had his own schemes in place.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The way Otto sent alicent up there made it seem like this wasn’t his first time telling her to do something like that
If you look up the backstory
Alicent was also possibly sleeping with the old man King Jahearys before Viserys but he died so its time to start on Viserys
Otto basically pimping his daughter to the Kings

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Finally cool to see the dance of dragons be put on screen. Been a fan of the prequel history and lore for a minute. In particular been a huge fan of the Targaryen Civil War “Dance Of The Dragons”. I know just about all there is to know about the coming events and plots. Let’s just say, fukk the blacks and the greens. Neither side is clean. :scust:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I always found the fantasy names in GOT easy.

Ask Malazan stans about the names there. Characters/races out the ass with hard to pronounce names. :dead:
yeah I quit Malazan on page 4. LMAO names and uncommon words out the ass. Made me feel like an ignorant fool.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stand up guy in the sense of letting everyone know that Daemon was fukking up and couldn't be trusted. At first, I thought he was just trying to keep the kingdom from going down the wrong path. As the show went on I could tell Otto had his own schemes in place.
:jbhmm: I think it both he want to be more than hand of the king but he also don't want to see the kingdom fall down a dark path with Daemon as king:demonic:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
If you look up the backstory
Alicent was also possibly sleeping with the old man King Jahearys before Viserys but he died so its time to start on Viserys
Otto basically pimping his daughter to the Kings
oh I know. It was just never confirmed. Basically speculation thanks to the way in which fire and blood is written. That’s what makes this shyt so interesting. The show has the power to confirm or deny things. It seems like they’re leaning towards that interpretation… especially with how in the books alicent was on her deathbed reminiscing about the time she spent with jaeherys.