Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
folks ain't getting the full experience watching 480p leaks on a 6 inch phone screen
Meanwhile they all hyped up like
ChillyPointlessCheetah-max-1mb.gif

:unimpressed:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Its called writing lol...sonetimes realistic actions to simple problems doesnt make good tv at all. You are absolutely right tho...but it doesnt make for dramatic entertainment.
How tf is lighting Otto bytch ass up not dramatic entertainment :dahell: quit caping for these bytch ass nikkas! Word would've got back to Alicent, cue the slow singing and fire bringing. Then, we watch as how her peaceful attitude towards Rhae turns to hate as she realizes her friendship with her is as dead as her father and we get the war poppin. Instead we get this goofy ass shyt.

Look by no means am I saying I'm a better writer then these nikkas, I'm saying if they want Otto to stay alive he should not have brought his ass over there talkin shyt. It's fukkin stupid yo this show pissing me off. Game Of Thrones my nikka Ned got fukked over for much less than this bullshyt they pulling here.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
How tf is lighting Otto bytch ass up not dramatic entertainment :dahell: quit caping for these bytch ass nikkas! Word would've got back to Alicent, cue the slow singing and fire bringing. Then, we watch as how her peaceful attitude towards Rhae turns to hate as she realizes her friendship with her is as dead as her father and we get the war poppin. Instead we get this goofy ass shyt.

Look by no means am I saying I'm a better writer then these nikkas, I'm saying if they want Otto to stay alive he should not have brought his ass over there talkin shyt. It's fukkin stupid yo this show pissing me off. Game Of Thrones my nikka Ned got fukked over for much less than this bullshyt they pulling here.
Its too simple and str8 to the point. That makes for microwave tv. You are right tho....I wont deny that, just explaining why they did that.

Its all about drama and tension build up.

Think like this...bussin dat nut feels better after you put in work and get the nudes, you get the head and then you get the guts. Sparks flying out ya ass...but if you went str8 to fukking with no build up???? Maaaan hold up