Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm not one to live post but this the finale and I'm pissed the hell off. This shyt is utter cheeks first Rhaenys spares everybody then Rhaenyra right there wit Daemon n da gang along with her fukkin dragon and she stops them from sliming out Otto WHAT KINDA shyt IS THIS. I'm sure this bytch is going to explain her reasoning but at this point it's just clear they dragging this shyt out. Quite frankly I'm annoyed I don't give a damn what's in the books it looks ridiculous on tv to keep sparing these nikkas when they stole ya whole shyt n stunting on you in front of everybody, INCLUDING YOU about it. fukk outta here

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Daemon already packed. He already updated his address with the post office. He already made the appointment to get the cable and wifi hooked up

:mjgrin:
“Oh yea baby, it’s official.” - When he saw that crown.
full

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm not one to live post but this the finale and I'm pissed the hell off. This shyt is utter cheeks first Rhaenys spares everybody then Rhaenyra right there wit Daemon n da gang along with her fukkin dragon and she stops them from sliming out Otto WHAT KINDA shyt IS THIS. I'm sure this bytch is going to explain her reasoning but at this point it's just clear they dragging this shyt out. Quite frankly I'm annoyed I don't give a damn what's in the books it looks ridiculous on tv to keep sparing these nikkas when they stole ya whole shyt n stunting on you in front of everybody, INCLUDING YOU about it. fukk outta here
Its called writing lol...sonetimes realistic actions to simple problems doesnt make good tv at all. You are absolutely right tho...but it doesnt make for dramatic entertainment.