Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs are real mad over the sea snake being black I'm in of the strength of that. The preview looks good. And it's a finished story they could squeeze 3-4 seasons out of the dance of dragons.

What they mad about? Blacks and Arabs were in Europe no matter how much they want to erase that part of history. They tell us Egyptians weren’t black because of the murals on a wall but want to ignore life paintings of Black Moors.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Can't wait to see what's all the hype about these blond ass weak looking inbreds. I'm really curious if they had more than being carried by dragons through all the wars.

One thing is all the stories about them and another thing is being there and see it.

Is Targset more porwerful than the Wolfgang? :ohhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Can't wait to see what's all the hype about these blond ass weak looking inbreds. I'm really curious if they had more than being carried by dragons through all the wars.

One thing is all the stories about them and another thing is being there and see it.

Is Targset more porwerful than the Wolfgang? :ohhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So where do white walkers fit into this ? The nights watch? Giants ? The wildlings ?

the iron bank ? Golden army ? Etc

The only reason i say all that is to say this
we KNOW the end to this story is anti climatic.

we KNOW the targaryns get wiped out. We know whitewalkers are not a true threat, we know the iron bank is useless, we know Giants go extinct

I guess, whats the point :ld: we already know the end result :ld:

daemonova

Daps
So where do white walkers fit into this ? The nights watch? Giants ? The wildlings ?

the iron bank ? Golden army ? Etc

The only reason i say all that is to say this
we KNOW the end to this story is anti climatic.

we KNOW the targaryns get wiped out. We know whitewalkers are not a true threat, we know the iron bank is useless, we know Giants go extinct

I guess, whats the point :ld: we already know the end result :ld:
They tried to do the white walker show but it was cancelled because of too much diversity and no dragons.

The night watch don't factor in at all, there was an attack on the wall during Jaeherys reign at the night fort (where Bran and Sam meet) and Jaeherys said the castle was too big to hold and it was abandoned after the battle. Jaeherys son ( the fat kid that can't control his children) said it was dragons battling wildlings, and giants and everything else. We might get that later but it is not on the show as it is now.

Targaryen don't need the iron bank because of the black pirate cousin (he's in the trailer) is their source of money. The black pirate controls the fleet. In the time of the books, the Lannisters control the fleet. Iron bank exist, Jaeherys meets with them as an independent mediator before he flys off to the night fort to save the night watch. They have nothing to do with this story.

The golden company is a collection of exile westerosi knights and second sons of essos. The wars that bring that into being begin with this story, so they haven't been created yet.

daemonova

Daps
FFokUpbXwAoZXMu