Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Man those last 2 seasons done traumatized me to the point where I'm not even a lil bit excited for this. GOT was my favorite show ever, even ahead of the wire. I read the books, read recaps, etc. I was a nerd for it. Now? :yeshrug:
Did you read fire and blood vol. 1

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man those last 2 seasons done traumatized me to the point where I'm not even a lil bit excited for this. GOT was my favorite show ever, even ahead of the wire. I read the books, read recaps, etc. I was a nerd for it. Now? :yeshrug:
This is how I feel feel. The only GoT shyt I would actually get excited about is Winds of Winter and the final book. Fukk all this going back in time shyt. Finish the Fukkin' original story you started! It's beyond frustrating. These books were Fukkin' long and to have no payoff?!
daenerys.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Aegon was 300 years ago.

Aegon
Weak ass firstborn son who wasn't shiet
Maegor
Jaehearys
Fat third born son who couldn't control his children or grandchildren. (First two died before Jaehearys)
House of the Dragon.

It does not start at the beginning of the Targaerean dynasty. It should, but it don't.

Moreover, that's fire and blood vol. 1, it only covers have the family tree. We still waiting on vol. 2

George RR Martin's publishing schedule. :rolleyes:

Winds of winter
Dunk and egg 3
Dream of spring
Dunk and egg 4
Fire and blood vol 2
giphy.gif

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Cacs are real mad over the sea snake being black I'm in of the strength of that. The preview looks good. And it's a finished story they could squeeze 3-4 seasons out of the dance of dragons.