Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Should be at your local library, that's when I read it.
51RVf7KG8fL.jpg
This is the one thing that made me look at the trailer sideways. Notice the book says 300 years but the trailer said 200. I don’t remember any of the casting news but I hope this is starting off with Aegon and his sisters coming to Westeros and not 100 years later.
-edit- meant Aegon, not Aerys.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This is the one thing that made me look at the trailer sideways. Notice the book says 300 years but the trailer said 200. I don’t remember any of the casting news but I hope this is starting off with Aerys and his sisters coming to Westeros and not 100 years later.
This is about the Dance of the Dragons/Blackfyre Rebellion. Not the conquest. There's no real story of the conquest. He just came here and wrecked shop. No one put up that much of a fight. There's no story there. This is about a civil war.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is the one thing that made me look at the trailer sideways. Notice the book says 300 years but the trailer said 200. I don’t remember any of the casting news but I hope this is starting off with Aerys and his sisters coming to Westeros and not 100 years later.
Aegon was 300 years ago.

Aegon
Weak ass firstborn son who wasn't shiet
Maegor
Jaehearys
Fat third born son who couldn't control his children or grandchildren. (First two died before Jaehearys)
House of the Dragon.

It does not start at the beginning of the Targaerean dynasty. It should, but it don't.

Moreover, that's fire and blood vol. 1, it only covers have the family tree. We still waiting on vol. 2

George RR Martin's publishing schedule. :rolleyes:

Winds of winter
Dunk and egg 3
Dream of spring
Dunk and egg 4
Fire and blood vol 2

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is about the Dance of the Dragons/Blackfyre Rebellion. Not the conquest. There's no real story of the conquest. He just came here and wrecked shop. No one put up that much of a fight. There's no story there. This is about a civil war.
Dorne did, but that's another story

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense. Thanks.