Game of the year 2013

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
The Last Of Us, easily. It's the game of the generation.

In retrospect, GTA V is barely a top 5 Rockstar game...

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Game of the generation :what:

When's the last time you played this "game of the generation" because most of you after a month moved on
TLOU belongs to the hackers now :banderas:

Yesterday

No game has been able to pull me away from it, they're just not at the same level

:umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yesterday

No game has been able to pull me away from it, they're just not at the same level

:umad:
Now you talking about the online, right? Most people on here at least said the online got boring
The campaign, story wise is top notch, the gameplay... not so much
Hence why the online is never mentioned. Did they ever drop any DLC?

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Now you talking about the online, right? Most people on here at least said the online got boring
The campaign, story wise is top notch, the gameplay... not so much
Hence why the online is never mentioned. Did they ever drop any DLC?

Yes, the online. Never got boring to me, great mix of stealth, action and team play (with some minor annoyances, like the overpowered flamethrower, overuse of molotovs or the "welfare parts").

MP DLC dropped in October, SP DLC will be released in January (?), MP again mid 2014.

They should re-release it for PS4 though, don't know if anyone will give a fukk about the next multiplayer DLC.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yes, the online. Never got boring to me, great mix of stealth, action and team play (with some minor annoyances, like the overpowered flamethrower, overuse of molotovs or the "welfare parts").

MP DLC dropped in October, SP DLC will be released in January (?), MP again mid 2014.

They should re-release it for PS4 though, don't know if anyone will give a fukk about the next multiplayer DLC.
So would you say the game is sort of like a Splinter Cell online?

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
So would you say the game is sort of like a Splinter Cell online?

Don't know, haven't played Splinter Cell online (or any SC game this gen)

People compare it to SOCOM, but I don't know these games

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Don't know, haven't played Splinter Cell online (or any SC game this gen)

People compare it to SOCOM, but I don't know these games
Well I was referring to Splinter Cell on the original Xbox and PC. The PS2 version didn't have the same levels, and the ones they did have were altered. The online was horrid.

But Xbox/PC... best online game probably ever imo. What it brought at the time was second to none

That video doesn't do it justice, but it should give you an idea.
Basically, if you was a merc, you had FPS controls and weapons. If you was a spy, you could see in the dark, had special like stick cameras so you can see whats good.
The mercs could only see with a flashlight. So it is a game of cat n mouse. But DEEP gameplay
And it was maxed out at 3v3 (or was it 4v4)

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Well I was referring to Splinter Cell on the original Xbox and PC. The PS2 version didn't have the same levels, and the ones they did have were altered. The online was horrid.

But Xbox/PC... best online game probably ever imo. What it brought at the time was second to none

That video doesn't do it justice, but it should give you an idea.
Basically, if you was a merc, you had FPS controls and weapons. If you was a spy, you could see in the dark, had special like stick cameras so you can see whats good.
The mercs could only see with a flashlight. So it is a game of cat n mouse. But DEEP gameplay
And it was maxed out at 3v3 (or was it 4v4)

Looks interesting, probably more varied than TLOU multiplayer.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
The last of us. Lol of the thought of gta5 being the best game I can't even bring myself to even finish that bullshyt campaign .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Last of us and it's not even close. Its the first gane i've ever played that made me feel for the characters.

Gtav was just another gta.

Tomb raider was meh. The characters and story were typical hokey video game trash.

Bioshock infinite for me was a let down. Other than the great ending. The first bioshock did everything better. The combat, weapons, abilities, enemies and especially the enviroment were all better in the first.