4. Assassins Creed 4
5. Metro: Last Light

Last edited:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Last of Us is the only game that the masses should agree on and it's not even close.

Shxt really was the citizen Kane of gaming :banderas:

The opening sequence :to:

The whole adventure and gameplay was :ohlawd:

That snow storm level :whew:

Beautiful game I swear :to:

that's my thing about that game. Most entertaining game for sure... but like the whole opening sequence you didn't actually play. Great interactive movie.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The Last of Us hands down the only game that I enjoyed almost as much was A Link Between Two Worlds. I really liked Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Gears, and GTA 5 but nothing was as enjoyable as those two games for me this year. I honastly might rank GTA last of the games I mentioned being as it was the only game I lost interest in, the game went through periods of being :banderas: to :dahell: :why: what is supposed to be fun about this mission to :banderas: again.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
that's my thing about that game. Most entertaining game for sure... but like the whole opening sequence you didn't actually play. Great interactive movie.

Nikka GTFO you watched a couple gameplay videos and act like you played it :stopitslime:

I knew Y'all corny ass NSAbots would have a problem with the game

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The Last of Us. Runner up would be Guacamelee or Beyond Two Souls. Bioshock Infinite had terrible gameplay imo and the game went to a lull midway through.

The Last of Us is the only game that the masses should agree on and it's not even close.

Shxt really was the citizen Kane of gaming :banderas:

The opening sequence :to:

The whole adventure and gameplay was :ohlawd:

That snow storm level :whew:

Beautiful game I swear :to:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i have to go tlou because its the only 2013 game i played all the way thru

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it wasn't for GTAV it'd be TLOU for sure. I'm split between the two, but they both have a place at the top of the generation as well.

Pretty sure GTA taking the award tonight since I read all of R* North got flown in for the show.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man gtfo out with this bullshyt. Y'all nikkas aint' have shyt to play all year long on Xbox 360.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man gtfo out with this bullshyt. Y'all nikkas aint' have shyt to play all year long on Xbox 360.

Exactly why I borrowed the ps3 from my brother. He was sad to see his blu ray player go but ehhh. I played Tomb raider, gta V, splinter cell etc... on 360. Sony has those exclusives but I honestly didn't like most of them.
Nikka GTFO you watched a couple gameplay videos and act like you played it :stopitslime:

I knew Y'all corny ass NSAbots would have a problem with the game

yeah that's what I did. Nope but haven't played through it I can tell you that the joy of watching it is almost as good as playing through it. Great story! Great voice acting! Great Graphics! Pretty good gameplay!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly why I borrowed the ps3 from my brother. He was sad to see his blu ray player go but ehhh. I played Tomb raider, gta V, splinter cell etc... on 360. Sony has those exclusives but I honestly didn't like most of them.
902.gif

Sucks to be tasteless xbox fan.