Game of the Generation Starfield has lost 97% of its players on Steam in less than six months

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The game was fun. Spent hundred of hours in it. But you can pretty much do everything major in the game in one play through.

Difficulty scaling isn't quite high enough for new game+ and if you've put a lot of time into outposts and ship building you're probably just going to wait for the expansion before diving back in.

Fun game. People have other shyt to play and they will. Just like every single player game.
There's a small group of people butthurt that Bethesda got purchased by Microsoft and this game was pulled from PlayStation. From that point on they've been hoping and praying for the game to fail and they are downright gleeful that instead of an amazing game it was just a game.

I just don't understand how people become so insecure about the shyt they purchase that they feel the need to behave like this. If Bethesda was still third party we all know there wouldn't be much discussion about this game. It came and it went. Better single player games have came out since and aren't even really getting discussed like that anymore.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There's a small group of people butthurt that Bethesda got purchased by Microsoft and this game was pulled from PlayStation. From that point on they've been hoping and praying for the game to fail and they are downright gleeful that instead of an amazing game it was just a game.

I just don't understand how people become so insecure about the shyt they purchase that they feel the need to behave like this. If Bethesda was still third party we all know there wouldn't be much discussion about this game. It came and it went. Better single player games have came out since and aren't even really getting discussed like that anymore.
Jesus, quit acting like xbox/M$ fans are victims. It's not as good as it was talked up to be, and it wasn't Sony fans talking up the game.

They just spent a gang of money buying shyt up, Xbox fans should be expecting more gaming wise. Not complaining about Sony fans.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ignore everything brehs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Even people that went into the game excited and completed it said it was trash, thats how you know it was trash.

Whats even more weird are grown men acting like victims over their video games being called trash like little girls.

Whoa is me and my xbox head asses :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop it. Starfield was the reason why I bought XSX because I'm a huge fan of Bethesda games and no way I was gonna miss out on this game. On the release day, I was excited as fukk, and it had been years and the hype was crazy. I had fun playing Starfield on the release day and had me stay up late, at 3 am, playing for many hours. The more I played and a few days later, I started getting bored quickly, the side missions were okay, and the story was meh. The characters are flat-out bored, bland as fukk. I finished this game and like I said many times, I can't see myself playing 2nd playthrough again. Even if they brought Starfield on PS5, I refuse to play anyway cause it was a boring game and overrated as fukk. shyt has nothing to do with XSX, it's Starfield, period

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Any game with hype that fail gets ridiculed beyond belief. No matter the genre, platform, developer, or publisher

its just happens to Xbox/MS more than others. Damn near every hype Game they had since 2013 had a glaring flaw which prevented Xbox from gaining traction. It’s pretty impressive how they fumbled first party blockbusters and huge 3rd party deals.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Any game with hype that fail gets ridiculed beyond belief. No matter the genre, platform, developer, or publisher

its just happens to Xbox/MS more than others. Damn near every hype Game they had since 2013 had a glaring flaw which prevented Xbox from gaining traction. It’s pretty impressive how they fumbled first party blockbusters and huge 3rd party deals.

Xbox stans:

IMG-3480

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Jesus, quit acting like xbox/M$ fans are victims. It's not as good as it was talked up to be, and it wasn't Sony fans talking up the game.

They just spent a gang of money buying shyt up, Xbox fans should be expecting more gaming wise. Not complaining about Sony fans.
I'm not acting like they are a victim I'm acting like the only people that even really still care about this game are PlayStation fanboys. The rest of the world moved on. Some games come out and are great and some come out and they aren't. This game didn't create that paradigm doesn't warrant the level of discussion it's getting. All the discussion about this game now is either sensationalized or its stuff like this nobody is playing it anymore which duh.

Between 2 known PlayStation fanboys if you search for Starfield there's 4 pages of threads and they have 19 post on them. Of the 4 pages (37 threads) that's about 51% of the threads on the game from 2 people.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You people must have played a totally different game than me cause this game had the best questing and probably second best "acting" in a game since RDR2. Only God of War was better.

I do find it funny that the one game Bethesda aint make 99% of the characters white is the game people are like "i don't like the characters" :mjpls:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not acting like they are a victim I'm acting like the only people that even really still care about this game are PlayStation fanboys. The rest of the world moved on. Some games come out and are great and some come out and they aren't. This game didn't create that paradigm doesn't warrant the level of discussion it's getting. All the discussion about this game now is either sensationalized or its stuff like this nobody is playing it anymore which duh.

Between 2 known PlayStation fanboys if you search for Starfield there's 4 pages of threads and they have 19 post on them. Of the 4 pages (37 threads) that's about 51% of the threads on the game from 2 people.
Next you’re going to tell me this wasn’t a game hyped to high heavens before release. That it didn’t come from a well known/liked developer with a superb track record of releasing games that people have enjoyed for years.

Nah it’s Sony fans fault.

:mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised honestly

I was hyped all the way up to release and then watched some gameplay videos and eventually seen most of the game and damn that shyt looked boring.

Especially when Cyberpunk dropped its dlc and updates now they put effort into their game, Bethesda been lame since FO4 dropped that game was kinda disappointing and the trend continues.

I got scolded by some stans when I said the whole NASA theme aesthetic was visually unappealing :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even people that went into the game excited and completed it said it was trash, thats how you know it was trash.

Whats even more weird are grown men acting like victims over their video games being called trash like little girls.

Whoa is me and my xbox head asses :mjlol:
No breh my absolute favorite is “Xbox tax” :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I seen that shyt