Gal Gadot won't do WW2 unless WB Drops Ratner's company

Daps
They can sue but she may have a legit reason to not do it if Ratner has been up to no good, so they may have to drop his company.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the money was good the first time around... it’s still blood money.... she still spending it. fukk a empty gesture.

I don't get this logic as you're operating under the assumption she knew about him when she got paid for the first movie. If she didn't....and there's no real way to prove she did....then it's silly as hell to expect her to distance herself from the money she made.

I have no idea where you work but if you found out your boss was a pedophile would you retroactively give all your money to charity....of course not.

This is pure PR (and it is working, my twitter feed is eating this up). Ratner is already done and no way WB is going to let him put his name on a female driven blockbuster going forward. She/her team are just trying to frame it as if she's the one pushing him out. Stories about Ratner have been around for years and she was still set to present him some lifetime achievement award at some Jewish conference a few weeks ago before abruptly dropping out once it became apparent that he was up next. Don't fall for this narrative. If anything she's coming out extra hard now to get ahead of any pushback that she was cozying up with him in the first place.

Breh I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next person but you cats gotta stop with all this assuming shyt. Gal Gadot only been in Hollywood 7-8 years, prior to that she lived in Israel. If she was a Hollywood vet I could understand people saying she knew about Ratner's history. Not saying she didn't but it's equally possible she wasn't aware because she hasn't been around.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She seeing if WB is really about that feminist life. :mjpls:
Speaking of which maybe the Coli needs to add some female smileys to the roster just as a cya move. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I was upset when they originally cast this skinny broad but now Everytime I look into her face I get mesmerized

B1tch was giving the "fuk me harder" smile to Doomsday after he dropped her

:wow:

5182090-1451708814-JOVbx.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pure PR (and it is working, my twitter feed is eating this up). Ratner is already done and no way WB is going to let him put his name on a female driven blockbuster going forward. She/her team are just trying to frame it as if she's the one pushing him out. Stories about Ratner have been around for years and she was still set to present him some lifetime achievement award at some Jewish conference a few weeks ago before abruptly dropping out once it became apparent that he was up next. Don't fall for this narrative. If anything she's coming out extra hard now to get ahead of any pushback that she was cozying up with him in the first place.

This.:coffee:

Slam

Pro
Daps
Bunch a simps in this thread worshipping a jew cac bytch that doesn't give a fuk about you.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how you use your power/platform to create change. good for her. But if she's under contract she will lose the war