Gal Gadot won't do WW2 unless WB Drops Ratner's company

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm about to smack her in the azz and tell her to stop playing games you know Aries is still alive :ufdup:at ace comic con December :shaq:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pure PR (and it is working, my twitter feed is eating this up). Ratner is already done and no way WB is going to let him put his name on a female driven blockbuster going forward. She/her team are just trying to frame it as if she's the one pushing him out. Stories about Ratner have been around for years and she was still set to present him some lifetime achievement award at some Jewish conference a few weeks ago before abruptly dropping out once it became apparent that he was up next. Don't fall for this narrative. If anything she's coming out extra hard now to get ahead of any pushback that she was cozying up with him in the first place.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta roll my eyes anytime someone says "don't fall for the narrative" then inserts some fan fiction as to how someone supposedly got ahead in life :dead:

I didn't imply anything about how she got ahead in life though.

She thought highly enough of him to agree to present him with an achievement award just a couple of weeks ago. That's not fan fiction, just a fact. This story is just spin to save face.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't imply anything about how she got ahead in life though.

She thought highly enough of him to agree to present him with an achievement award just a couple of weeks ago. That's not fan fiction, just a fact. This story is just spin to save face.
"If anything she's coming out extra hard now to get ahead of any pushback that she was cozying up with him in the first place."

okay :russ:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
She’s not returning any money made from the first one right? Or is she donating all profits to some battered women’s cause?