Gal Gadot to return for Fast X

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'll never forget her ass shot in that fast flick. Didnt know a ass could be that flat. It was disrespectful that she even got an ass shot in that movie.

Without wonder woman this chick has no career and wont get naked so she gotta do what she gotta do :manny:

This shyt gonna wind up being extra dub though
So did they smack her ass or just grab and caress it?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kurt Russell helped him

fake his death

Some hologram bullshyt tech that was never introduced until F9 :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

EW8umpTXYAIdQC0.jpg

:laff:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:ohhh: they gave Han and Gal Gadot Phoenix downs. Funny thing is im getting ready to run FF7 with my kids this holiday break. Its a family tradition ever since me and my eldest spent a winter storm playing fallout 3 We always break out some RPG's during winter. Funniest thing we played for like 18 hours straight and we didn't need the heat on in the room that OG PS3 was keeping the room warm. :dead:
You raising them right breh :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse came back. He was the Tech. Genius of the group, and when he got popped in the first film, he just vanished and never mentioned ever again. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesse shows up from the dead being a guy who is in cahoots with the Villains.