Gal Gadot to return for Fast X

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Piccolo: GOKU! Ginyu Force came to my Planet... disrespected my whole Clan, because someone narc'd them out to Freiza about the Dragon Balls! And you know what... IT WAS YOU! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
The irony of FF being about family and goku doing whatever possible to avoid being with his :wow:

Dom is the real hero :wow:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Honestly they should jump the whole shark and team up with Michael bay and do a transformers movie.

Optimus prime and Dom toretto can be family.
I've been saying this for years, look up a transformers anime called transformers super God masterforce. Basically the transformers but they need a human to be able to function its like an OG transformers +gundam and it would be the perfect adaptation for this.

For example optimus prime transforms into a Giant Bot using the trailer and then has another truck built for extra tech but he is also piloted by a human. Make the humans the FF crew $$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bring back Johnny Tran then.
dead ass, he deserves his revenge. Dom fukked his sister, Dom violated Johnny's territory, Dom thru Brian is why the feds was on their operation in the first place, which Johnny TOLD him there was a rat...dude deserves to be the true final boss of Fast and Furious if we're bringing mufukas back to life

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've been saying this for years, look up a transformers anime called transformers super God masterforce. Basically the transformers but they need a human to be able to function its like an OG transformers +gundam and it would be the perfect adaptation for this.

For example optimus prime transforms into a Giant Bot using the trailer and then has another truck built for extra tech but he is also piloted by a human. Make the humans the FF crew $$$$$$$$

:scust: Optimus doesn't need all that extra shyt to whoop a decepticons ass

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ohhh: they gave Han and Gal Gadot Phoenix downs.

lmao-dead.gif