Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
"
BLACK PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL IN THE WORLD

The latest age of slavery has been the enslavement of Blacks by White people. The memory of this age will persist in the thinking of Black people until they have vindicated themselves.

This tragic and historic event, the resulting bitter feeling, and the yearning or the vindication of a whole race, constitute a psychological motivation of Black people to

vengeance and triumph that cannot be disregarded. In addition, the inevitable cycle of social history, which includes the Yellow people's domination of the world when it marched from Asia, and the White people's carrying out a wide-ranging colonialist movement covering all the continents of the world, is now giving way to the re-emergence of Black people.

Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot. "

:lupe:

Milk

Pro
Daps
Reppin
England
I remember Dr. Umar Johnson alleged (in Hidden Colors 2) that Gaddafi was assassinated becasue he was gathering African state heads to come up with a plan to build a central bank in Africa, generated from the continent's natural resources.

Last edited:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remember Dr. Umar Johnson alleged (in Hidden Colors 2) that Gaddafi was assassinated becasue he was gathering African state heads to come up with a plan to build a central bank in Africa, generated from the continent's natural resources.
gaddafi was trying to bring back the gold standard backing for money, thats why they killed him so quick.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
"Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work in a climate which is continuously hot. "

if y'all don't understand how condescending and sus this is, you're hopeless-- point blank.

funny how ghaddafi was very pro-arab and only became pan-african after being spurned by the arab league. it's like the biracial who's rejected by whites but fits in right at home at the top amongst blacks :sas2:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol Gaddafi was a lunatic and megalomaniac. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. The Green Book is :mjlol:. Dude is a throwback to despotic medieval kings.

I would be lying if I said he didn't provide endless amounts of fukkery tho.

Abdullah you have been running away from me for 6 years...lmao

I`m not trying to Champion him I just find him very interesting, he was seems like one of those "so smart I`m crazy" types.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I`m not trying to Champion him I just find him very interesting, he was seems like one of those "so smart I`m crazy" types.

He's the ''I'm so narcissistic I'm crazy type'' lol.

He believed all his wacky ideas were so revolutionary and genius. He's basically a modern day Roman emperor complete with the debauchery...torture and decadent lifestyle.