carry-nuclear-football.jpg

https://whitehouse.gov1.info/launch/

nuclear-launch-banner.jpg

nuclear-football-inside.jpg

050505nuke-football.jpg

Nuclear football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football
Wikipedia
The nuclear football (also known as the atomic football, the president's emergency satchel, the button, the black box, or just the football) is a briefcase

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
man. yall nikkas tripping. these young hoes aint all what theyre cracked up to be. bytches cant clean, cook, or be a good mother to some kids. I'm not impressed that bytch has less years on her p*ssy. :camby: Give me an older fine bytch who actually knows what it is to be a women any day over these lil stank ass immature ass hoes of today.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of shade coming from a bytch who'll never be as rich or accomplished as Gabby :mjlol:

What does it say when a past her prime thot has her shyt together more than you? :mjlol:

:umad:
:childplease:. um, most people aint making what an entertainer does, and no, i'm not marrying a NBA player so i don't have a millionaire whose pockets i can dig in. was this supposed to be some sort of ether? :dwillhuh:

have my shyt together? save them generic insults for the basic bytches in TLR, i'm definitely not lacking in that department. and lol @ someone OLDER having their shyt more together than someone over a decade younger like that's unheard of :ohhh:....the coli insults yall...

Last edited: