Gable stevenson signs with WWE(May 2022 main roster debut?)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yeahhhh HBK in his middle age white woman cuck phase with his love for black wrestlers and this MF still can't get over. :francis:

And I don't think he has the charisma/comedy Kurt Angle had to turn heel and get over on the mic. He also doesn't have that menacing factor that past shooters had like Shamrock, Lesnar, etc.
Chill out before cokeboy has him twerking down the ramp and while promoting booty os

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It ain't the random back flip lol. We seen the match with Corbin, we seen him on Raw with Angle. The ones who watch NXT regularly feel he ain't it. Plus what use does WWE have for him when he keeps tryna go back to doing amateur wrestling
The only time he did anything good was tossing some jobbers around after the NXT Underground match. Other than that he seems very mid to me. His brother is already leaps and bounds better. Gable is better off sticking to the Olympics.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What was so bad about him showboating and back flipping? Lol

I mean, I was all expecting dude to bust his ass with the flip, or botch to all hell. But what he did was no different from Scott Steiner doing flips and showboating during a irish whip or some shyt.

:mjpls: very telling that Twitter IWC heads want dude off the paint, instead of letting him cook a bit more or take his talents to the land of the rising son.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It ain't the random back flip lol. We seen the match with Corbin, we seen him on Raw with Angle. The ones who watch NXT regularly feel he ain't it. Plus what use does WWE have for him when he keeps tryna go back to doing amateur wrestling

The thing with Gabe is that he needs a TNA/NJPW reinventing. WWE forever putting "the next big thing" out there, without letting "the next big thing" be familiar with the grind.

I guarantee you that if Gabe spent some time in NJPW, TNA, or even the indies...he would find himself and folks would be singing a different tune about him.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cut all that goofy shyte out

his gimmick is needing no gimmicks

he has the most legit elite pedigree of any wwe signee ever the storyline is simple

i'm here i'm whooping everyone on the roster & nobody can do shyte about it

mean as fukk

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
His best presentation was during that NXT Underground thing. He looked like a million bucks and I haven’t felt that since .

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Trevor Lee has since deleted this
SmartSelect_20240531_173358_X.jpg

He quoted a post taking about Gable Stevenson.

Edit: it's not deleted

Last edited: