Gable stevenson signs with WWE(May 2022 main roster debut?)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Where’s the lie?

There was no grift. The brother took a job offer, but then decided he'd rather follow his passion while he's still able (which is his right, btw). After college & the Olympics, Gable will be able to write his own ticket. If Gable decides to return to pro-wrestling with another NCAA championship & Olympic medals on his resume, then Nick or Tony Khan will have to add a couple commas to his contract.
Gable Steveson's decision to return to college is a very sound career move, and should be celebrated.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
There was no grift. The brother took a job offer, but then decided he'd rather follow his passion while he's still able (which is his right, btw). After college & the Olympics, Gable will be able to write his own ticket. If Gable decides to return to pro-wrestling with another NCAA championship & Olympic medals on his resume, then Nick or Tony Khan will have to add a couple commas to his contract.
Gable Steveson's decision to return to college is a very sound career move, and should be celebrated.
The old draft and stash I like it :obama:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

wwe-wcw.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
they need to cut their losses they're not gaining anything
Yeahhhh HBK in his middle age white woman cuck phase with his love for black wrestlers and this MF still can't get over. :francis:

And I don't think he has the charisma/comedy Kurt Angle had to turn heel and get over on the mic. He also doesn't have that menacing factor that past shooters had like Shamrock, Lesnar, etc.

Alaskan
Daps
Goddamn, even the title of the thread can't get his name right. Steve-son. There's no extra EN in there, no matter how much people want to call him Stevenson.