Gabby Douglas to pen memoirs

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she accomplished more in 15, then you will in a lifetime.

yall really put winning an olympic medal that high on your accomplishment list eh :huhldup::shaq2:

great feat obviously but damn. You dont know that nikka, how you know he aint save somebody life or some shyt

havoc00

Pro
Daps
yall really put winning an olympic medal that high on your accomplishment list eh :huhldup::shaq2:

great feat obviously but damn. You dont know that nikka, how you know he aint save somebody life or some shyt
whats his dikk taste like?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

What :russ:. I bet you somebody would tear your head off for that gold:mjpls:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
leaked sneak peek excerpt from book

I remember when I was six. All the kids would be on the playground. Everyone loved the monkey bars especially. I remember one kid in particular teasing me, because at that point I was still scared to go on them. I always thought I would fall. He chanted "the ugly monkey is scared of the monkey bars:russ:" Now I was determined to go on. My first try I gracefully made it to the end. At that point I knew I wanted to do the uneven bars

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
be thankful winnin n move on... uppity ass nikkas gone kiss ya ass til next yr...bet awards n anything dealing with a special on b.e.t will kiss her ass for the rest of this yr