Gabby Douglas to pen memoirs

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I know one thing---I'mma be eatin good off that little ass 4'10" body in about 2 years :takedat: :ohlawd:

:sitdown:

Good for her. This is her time in the sun why not capitalize off the spotlight. She's in athletics so who knows how long that career will last.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate her accomplishments, but the whole aura surrounding her is annoying. It's like they're going out of the way to make her into this victim. You had a tough life, and now you got millions. Enjoy that. It's hilarious how everyone was agreeing daddy was a scumbag this and that, but as soon as she tries to throw them white folks under the bus, her mom steps in and rushes to change the whole tune, talking about they aren't going to play the 'race card.' They know them white folks controls the purse strings.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate her accomplishments, but the whole aura surrounding her is annoying. It's like they're going out of the way to make her into this victim. You had a tough life, and now you got millions. Enjoy that. It's hilarious how everyone was agreeing daddy was a scumbag this and that, but as soon as she tries to throw them white folks under the bus, her mom steps in and rushes to change the whole tune, talking about they aren't going to play the 'race card.' They know them white folks controls the purse strings.

:popcorn:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't know how much of a story she can tell with being all of what 15, but get that money.