Gabby Douglas to pen memoirs

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gabrielle Douglas to Publish Book : People.com

Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas announced Thursday that she will write an "inspirational memoir," planned for December 2012 publication.

The book, to be titled Grace, Gold and Glory, My Leap of Faith, will chronicle the 16-year-old's early life, how she left her family in Virginia at age 12 to train 3,000 miles away and her path to gold at the 2012 Summer Olympics.

Upon the announcement, Douglas said, "Even before I competed in the Olympics, I always wanted to write a book."

She about to drop names.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
As long as it's not another "strong independent black woman and nikkas ain't shyt" memoir I'm good. Aly Raisman>>>>>>

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Between her allegations of being called a "slave," the so-called topsy turvy involvement of her father in her life, the assumption of her mother being "too" involved, and the inherent "appearance" that she will be in the tabloids for some time, she should fall back some.

No hate bc she has achieved much. I appreciate her achievements and would congratulate her but she needs a better PR team in order to get the longevity money a la "Kim K." dough if she wants to last.:troll: