G Unit, D12 & the St Lunatics all have Platinum albums, Diplomats do not. Was their fame exaggerated?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dipset wasn’t a Fame thing, it wasn’t about platinum albums…they had a street youth movement. I hate saying corny things like this but you had to be outside to see/feel it, pause. Not even just NY…I was in NC and VA all the time back then…everybody had on the pink and the stupid ass goofy strobelight earring and wore the bandana like Juelz, etc… One of the most influential rap groups on the street in history…more so than D-Block. Only ones who probably had the youth more in a choke was G-Unit…50 really

I remember Jeezy having good hold on the streets and yourh for a run too. I'm an 86 baby so had left school but remember those snowman ts evveeerywhere. Schools started banning em l

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
G-Unit had a bigger impact than Diplomats, let’s be real :why:
mixtapes, all the solo albums sold and group album sold, Reebok sneaker, clothing line, video game, a 50 Cent led major motion picture

Feels like Dip members all reached their peaks outside the Dipset name

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disrespectful troll thread to lump the dips with the st lunatics and d12.

g unit had the best mix of commercial success and good music though. Banks solo albums better then any solo from dipset lol let along bringing 50 into the picture.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
G-Unit had a bigger impact than Diplomats, let’s be real :why:
mixtapes, all the solo albums sold and group album sold, Reebok sneaker, clothing line, video game, a 50 Cent led major motion picture

Feels like Dip members all reached their peaks outside the Dipset name
People know this, They just don't want to admit it.