G-money missin da shot in new jack city

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
He made the shot, y’all nikkas are dumb and blind

The rims covers the ball, never once did the ball cover the outer rim.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
D13-E465-C-F484-4-E3-A-955-E-8-C760-BCF2-FD2.jpg

Here’s the close up the ball clearly on the outside of the rim as it’s covering the metal base part of the rim.

it’s not a debate G Money bricked

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I started the thread thinking he made it but...
After watching this gif multiple times it's clear that the ball passes between the rim and the camera. At no point is the ball obstructed by the rim. G money literally out here robbing nikkas likethe irs.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Daps
Allen Payne suffers from the same thing Laurenz Tate suffers from and that's being "that" character in the movie. The angry but calm approach can only go so far in Hollywood sadly:mjcry:. Which sucks because looking back at it, G Money>>>Nino Brown.

Dude played the wild card to the tee. Unfortunately, beyond New Jack City and Jason's Lyric...dude just played the low budget field :yeshrug:

I bet brehs like Larenz and Allen had chances but they would have had to compromise themselves (sleeping with old cacs etc) and just chose not to go down that path. Casting couch is probably just as real for men. We saw what Terry Crews put up with.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can literally hear the ball hit the backboard to the left..lol dumb ass nikkas talkn bout it went in..if the ball actually went through the hoop there would be a point where you would see the rim over the ball in slowmo but that never happens..the ball is outside the rim...:snoop:

This....you clearly hear the ball hitting the backboard...