G.A.M.B - Get arrested on your birthday for raping a 13 yr old crehette

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Sick bytch. :scust:

They are everywhere. Your neighbor. The manager at your teens part time job. Sometimes female extended family.

I
My mom's friend apparently wanted to have her way with me when I was 12. Kept trying to get alone with me. I always found her creepy so I never cared for her and refused and my mom, because I went through some Karen shyt around this time, was extra-protective of me. We would later find out, after the lady got arrested, that she had been molesting and sexually abusing boys around my age. All of them the same description too. Some of these women are fukking predators.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is wrong with these women? :hhh:We all remember ourselves at 13, ain't not an ounce of testosterone. If she was after a 16 yr old, that's kinda understandable, still wrong, but that's when we got muscles and shyt.
You still don't :heh:

And fukk you mean it's understandable if she was after a 16 year old?? :dahell:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sick bytch. :scust:

My mom's friend apparently wanted to have her way with me when I was 12. Kept trying to get alone with me. I always found her creepy so I never cared for her and refused and my mom, because I went through some Karen shyt around this time, was extra-protective of me. We would later find out, after the lady got arrested, that she had been molesting and sexually abusing boys around my age. All of them the same description too. Some of these women are fukking predators.
I had a similar experience with a mom's friend who was also a neighbor. Asking my mom to have me deliver something to her she was borrowing.

Meeting me at the door half naked and inviting me in. I knew the energy was off. Alarms blaring in my head, I was a young teen. I been open on here about the fact that I had multiple females violate me when I was young. Starting with a teen girl that was adopted by my aunt when I was a kid... People think they can spot a predator. Nope

Many many women get away with this shyt.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You still don't :heh:

And fukk you mean it's understandable if she was after a 16 year old?? :dahell:

A 13 yr old looks like a lil boy. A 16 yr old has a beard and is in sports and weight lifting. There's a huge difference between the two, regardless of what you think. :gucci:

Unless you're tell me you looked old as shyt at 13?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A 13 yr old looks like a lil boy. A 16 yr old has a beard and is in sports and weight lifting. There's a huge difference between the two, regardless of what you think. :gucci:

Unless you're tell me you looked old as shyt at 13?
So you would understand this adult social worker having sex with a slightly older child, as long as he has a beard and muscles. Got it. You're fukkin weird, bud.